Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
LCFCCHRIS

Twitter links

So our only option is to spend millions and millions on another Championship striker or take one from a Premier League club. Beckford from Everton then?

Yes either that or we spend on other areas of the team that are in need of new additions.

If Nugent and Wood stay then they are more than capable of banging in 40 goals between them.

Beckford wasn't exactly proven in the Prem or Championship and Pearson would have never brought him in for that sort of money.

Or we bring in someone like Austin doubt hewould come to us but you never know.

Shaun Maloney, Steven Naismith, James McArthur, Craig Conway, Scott Brown, Gary Caldwell, Alan Hutton, Steven Whittaker, Charlie Adam, Graham Dorrans, Steven Fletcher, David Goodwillie...

See Finners, there's a list of comparable footballers. However, like the Irish, the majority have one or two great seasons, and then plenty of mediocrity following on from that.

Shaun Maloney, Steven Naismith, James McArthur, Craig Conway, Scott Brown, Gary Caldwell, Alan Hutton, Steven Whittaker, Charlie Adam, Graham Dorrans, Steven Fletcher, David Goodwillie...

Rab Douglas, Robbie Nielson, Peter Canero, Joe Hamill, Momo Sylla, Mark De Vries, Alan Maybury, Stephen Hughes, Sol Bamba...

Rab Douglas, Robbie Nielson, Peter Canero, Joe Hamill, Momo Sylla, Mark De Vries, Alan Maybury, Stephen Hughes, Sol Bamba...

Mark De Vries and Stephen Hughes were heroes, that night against Spurs was my favourite night as a Leicester fan.

Bamba was decent.

I nearly had Joe Hamill on my Leicester shirt that year, instead I opted for Gareth Williams. 

lol

He was shit!

Got to spread a little bit of banter once a day.

Keeps this forum going Bert ;)

Mark De Vries and Stephen Hughes were heroes, that night against Spurs was my favourite night as a Leicester fan.

Bamba was decent.

I nearly had Joe Hamill on my Leicester shirt that year, instead I opted for Gareth Williams.

Got to spread a little bit of banter once a day.

Keeps this forum going Bert ;)

Shame you weren't here during the good old days. You'd have learnt what banter really is. :thumbup:;)

Shame you weren't here during the good old days. You'd have learnt what banter really is. :thumbup:;)

When I first went to Filbert St. we had a scottiish goalkeeper!

I was too young too appreciate whether MacLaren was any good.

Thankfully,within a year or two Banks was number 1.

Someone had to take over the reigns then, I'm just building my career.

Banter Rookie 2012, Banter King 2013. 

Twitter links!!!!!! Just for links to stuff tweeted, not a thread for inane comments about who's got the biggest cock! I want to look in this thread and quickly read what's been tweeted about possible in/out at the club. I'm intelligent enough to decide on, or research, the validity of said comments, and don't want folk to dilute this thread to an average of 3 tweets in 5 pages.

Someone had to take over the reigns then, I'm just building my career.

Banter Rookie 2012, Banter King 2013. 

Banter Cemetery 2014

KingFox, I'd love to know you are, I bet you're a little keyboard warrior. No way would you get this cocky face to face.

Not being cocky, it's a forum why should I be serious 24/7?

Archived