Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
LCFCCHRIS

Twitter links

You are one miserable sod.

It's a twitter links thread, and this was from twitter.

I actually quite enjoy life thanks. I'm probably one of the more positive people on the forum.

In all honesty what I said wasn't at all offensive, I just questioned why you might post info that probably isn't reliable. And you respond with insults. Your personal dislike of me makes me think that your description would actually be more applicable to you.

I actually quite enjoy life thanks. I'm probably one of the more positive people on the forum.

In all honesty what I said wasn't at all offensive, I just questioned why you might post info that probably isn't reliable. And you respond with insults. Your personal dislike of me makes me think that your description would actually be more applicable to you.

I'm with Bert on this one.

How anyone can object to a twitter link being posted in the twitter links thread is beyond me

lol

Shouldn't you be revising Harrold? :D  lol

I'm with Bert on this one.

How anyone can object to a twitter link being posted in the twitter links thread is beyond me

lol

Because we all know it's probably useless info. I'm not angry about it and I do think he's misinterpreted what I said a little.

It'd be fine if people wanted to have a laugh about how crap some of these twitter accounts are but everyone seemed to see it as a credible source afterwards. Like I say, it doesn't annoy me hugely I just don't see it as a productive activity.

lol

Stop trying to act older than you are. We all know that you're going to uni. Calling someone 'a miserable sod' is hardly an insult, time to get into the real world before you pop off to uni otherwise I really feel for you. To me, you don't seem positive at all, just pretty much moan about everything, really showing your age when you get pulled up on something. Most of the "twitter links" posted in here are actually quite similar to the one that I've posted (probably wont happen, but linked from twitter), yet you've never once moaned about them? Don't' actually recall me saying that anything you said was "offensive". You also moaned about the pre-season friendlies. What's positive about that?

lol

Stop trying to act older than you are. We all know that you're going to uni. Calling someone 'a miserable sod' is hardly an insult, time to get into the real world before you pop off to uni otherwise I really feel for you. To me, you don't seem positive at all, just pretty much moan about everything, really showing your age when you get pulled up on something. Most of the "twitter links" posted in here are actually quite similar to the one that I've posted (probably wont happen, but linked from twitter), yet you've never once moaned about them? Don't' actually recall me saying that anything you said was "offensive". You also moaned about the pre-season friendlies. What's positive about that?

I think it's a case of you not agreeing with my criticisms and that makes me seem more negative than I actually am. Honestly I am generally fairly positive and you've picked out the few occasions where I've had a moan. I often find I like the people I agree with more too.

I apologise if it seemed as if I was having a go at you, it's just that you happened to be the one where I thought I'd speak up about posting unreliable twitter links, just a coincidence.

Unless I've offended someone I don't see the need for them to throw in casual insults - that's why I though I may have offended you somehow. If there's a disagreement tell me why I'm wrong but don't bother with the personal dig at me no matter how minor it is.

Also, can someone explain the criticism I sometimes get for my age - does it make my opinions inferior or something?

Archived