Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
LCFCCHRIS

Twitter links

Yes in the Scottish League, seen him play a lot them?

I bet you thought Jelavic wouldn't have been any good.

Fun fact for you. You can play in a shit league but still be good  :o  :thumbup:

Fun fact for you. You can play in a shit league but still be good  :o  :thumbup:

You mean Jelavic who only scored 8 goals last season and was by all accounts absolute pony? Of course I agree with you in principle but that's not a great example just because he hit the ground running in his first 6 months.

Please get Russell in.

Won't score a million goals but he's a good player.

He also fits the bill in terms of cheap wages and young.

Won't be good enough for the boo-boys then, we'll have to miss out.

Cant believe some people. Dont want Russell cos he plays in the SPL. Just shows how many of our fans hardly pay attention to other leagues. But people were happy for us to spend a million on Vardy. Think Vardy will come decent at some point. Also people keep forgetting we're a top half Championship team, not Premiership

It's sad that some people look at our track record from previous signings to suggest that we shouldn't go for certain players. It's like saying they'd turn down Ronaldo because Ricardo was Portuguese.

Mikel Arteta used to play in the Scottish League, now he's vice-captain at one of the biggest clubs in England. Just because he plays in Scotland it doesn't make him a bad player!

1 player.

I think we should be looking for someone proven that is all, no need to get on your high horses.

For his price he hasn't exactly set the world on fire hes been dire this season.

well done for pointing out the obvious :thumbup:

1 player.

I think we should be looking for someone proven that is all, no need to get on your high horses.

You're going to have a good pre-season then... Pearson hardly buys proven players, he's about unheard of gems.

Sign the lad up, he's wanting to play in Europe and Serie A teams are in for him!

1 player.

Henrik Larsson, Mark Viduka, Stilyan Petrov, Antti Niemi, Genaro Gattuso, many more

These guys made the step up from the SPL, and turned out to be very good players.

Russell is a good player, Everton wanted him in January. 

Henrik Larsson, Mark Viduka, Stilyan Petrov, Antti Niemi, Genaro Gattuso, many more

These guys made the step up from the SPL, and turned out to be very good players.

Russell is a good player, Everton wanted him in January. 

and not one of them is Scottish... :ph34r:

and not one of them is Scottish... :ph34r:

Shaun Maloney, Steven Naismith, James McArthur, Craig Conway, Scott Brown, Gary Caldwell, Alan Hutton, Steven Whittaker, Charlie Adam, Graham Dorrans, Steven Fletcher, David Goodwillie...

I was on about this Russel lad coming to us not how every other Scottish player has done.

Don't think we should take another gamble on a striker to be honest. that is all.

What if we went for someone from say League 1 or 2, like a Dwight Gayle or Nahki Wells, what would your thoughts be then?

Archived