Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
LCFCCHRIS

Twitter links

Twitter links!!!!!! Just for links to stuff tweeted, not a thread for inane comments about who's got the biggest cock! I want to look in this thread and quickly read what's been tweeted about possible in/out at the club. I'm intelligent enough to decide on, or research, the validity of said comments, and don't want folk to dilute this thread to an average of 3 tweets in 5 pages.

You must be new here

Welcome!

:) hahaha

People take the internet so seriously. Its a forum, This is keyboard warriors were born, No need for this face to face b*llocks...

Well said.

Why do I have to be serious on the internet, why do I have to be serious on this forum?

I'm not harming anybody, or threatening people.

Rab Douglas, Robbie Nielson, Peter Canero, Joe Hamill, Momo Sylla, Mark De Vries, Alan Maybury, Stephen Hughes, Sol Bamba...

No way does Bamba warrant a place in a list amongst them shitbags. He wasn't fantastic but not half as bed as the rest of them. 

Bamba

Hughes

The rest.

No way does Bamba warrant a place in a list amongst them shitbags. He wasn't fantastic but not half as bed as the rest of them. 

Bamba

Hughes

The rest.

Can't see Momo he is that high up. 

Bamba

Hughes

The rest.

Hughes belongs down the bottom of that list with the rest

Town are set to miss out on the signature of out-of-contract Wolves winger Stephen Hunt, who we understand is also a target of Leicester, Middlesbrough and a German second tier side.

The 31-year-old Irishman was approached by the Blues but TWTD has learnt that significantly better terms are on offer at the other three interested clubs.

Hunt, who missed much of Wolves’ second successive relegation season due to injury, played under Mick McCarthy at Molineux, the Town boss having signed him from Hull City for £3 million in the summer of 2010.

Get a free £25 bet by opening a new account at William Hill. Place an initial bet of a minimum of £5 and William Hill will match that with a free bet of up to £25. You must enter the promotional code 'F25' when signing up as a new customer.

Archived