Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

2013/2014 Fixtures

Hope we get Forest away in the last game.

Before the game, we're 2nd, Forest 3rd (them being two points behind us).

Knockaert scores in the dying few seconds after Forest miss a penalty in the other end. :whistle:

:D

Its written in the stars!

Need to get to some away games next season, went to none this season, all depends on my mate but he works in the Police and never gets time off.

Ask another mate, or go on your own (the latter may seem odd, but you won't notice it if you're in with a decent crowd/atmosphere).

Need to try and get to a few more aways myself. Managed to make it to Hull, Brighton, Sheff Wednesday, Peterborough and Birmingham this year. Trouble is getting people to come with me from uni as don't know any other Leicester fans here

Been to Wigan, with no fans. I can honestly swear i didn't see a single wigan shirt in the town centre whatsoever.

Saw quite a few wandering around Watford yesterday and for a split second I wondered why!

Homer Simpson mode took over, then saw a few Man City shirts and it all clicked.

Bournemouth

Yeovil, Brentford

Palace, Brighton

Wigan,Sunderland or Villa

QPR I don't know why but I always like this ground, Old fashioned might be why.

Burnley, been a few seasons since I have been, Paulos year.

Blackpool

Blackburn

Birmingham the new Cov for away support.

Leeds I haven't been to for a few seasons to if prices aren't stupid I'd do this one.

Forest and Derby don't interest me much these days so doubt they'll be on the list.

Saw quite a few wandering around Watford yesterday and for a split second I wondered why!

Homer Simpson mode took over, then saw a few Man City shirts and it all clicked.

Bournemouth

Yeovil, Brentford

Palace, Brighton

Wigan,Sunderland or Villa

QPR I don't know why but I always like this ground, Old fashioned might be why.

Burnley, been a few seasons since I have been, Paulos year.

Blackpool

Blackburn

Birmingham the new Cov for away support.

Leeds I haven't been to for a few seasons to if prices aren't stupid I'd do this one.

Forest and Derby don't interest me much these days so doubt they'll be on the list.

Birmingham are one of our new rivals! :thumbup: come on lets leave Derby fans alone for a while and just concentrate on making Birmingham fans lives a misery lol

Bournemouth's ground has three sides. The opposite goal to their main end has a car park on the back of it.

Although we've got a lovely beach down here, there are some absolute ****** who reside in Boscombe. Please, please, please can we get some chants going about that shithole!

I really hope we slap them because they're are some proper plastic twats who go to uni who are convinced they're the be all and end all, and despite me being respectful about their respected teams, whenever Leicester lose I get all kinds of shite.

"Boscombe is a skidmark in the shithole that is Bournemouth!!"

Maybe pronounced Boooscum?

Disclaimer:No offence to your good self of course.

L!

C!

F!

C!

"Boscombe is a skidmark in the shithole that is Bournemouth!!"

Maybe pronounced Boooscum?

Disclaimer:No offence to your good self of course.

L!

C!

F!

C!

Of course not! I'm in the posh totty part ;)

You should all come round mine on match day, even you can, Kingfox.

I was thinking:

"In your Boscombe slums, In your Boscombe slums, there's fag butts, there's needles, there's shit on the floor, you can't afford Sanex, you're so fvcking poor, in your Boscombe slums..."

Been to Wigan, it's the most boring away day I've ever been too. There's not many pubs or no shops, the town overall reminded me of Cov a very dated & depressing city. The ground is nothing special, no atmosphere, no decent banter. Just a plain ugly modern stadium! with no fans. I can honestly swear i didn't see a single wigan shirt in the town centre whatsoever.

Did you really go there? There's a huge retail park right behind it you disabled. Just as big as fosse park

Where were you when we played them in League One?......tbf its hardly the most happening place on the planet....that midweek night we played there went to the Wetherspoons first....nearly wasnt allowed in as I have 10 fingers

Freak!!! I have 8 fingers......

And 2 thumbs.

You just know we'll get Bournemouth away on a cold Tuesday night in February, then get them at home on the last day of the season. It's the Leicester City way.

Surely with Brighton, Bournemouth and Blackpool in the division we'll get ONE of them at a decent time of year for seaside high jinks.

I'd love another Southend style promotion by the coast, would be an incredible day out.

Archived