Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

2013/2014 Fixtures

Why do folk want to go to Bournemouth, Doncaster and possibly Brentford, just where is their pride?

Stoke, West Ham and Arsenal would have been better.

It might of been better, but this isnt a option now is it! its called looking forward to supporting Leicester where ever we play. 

Their ground currently holds less than 10,000 and only has three stands, but chairman Eddie Mitchell says they plan to build a new 4,000-seat stand. cherries will have 4 stands then

Why do folk want to go to Bournemouth, Doncaster and possibly Brentford, just where is their pride?

Stoke, West Ham and Arsenal would have been better.

Stoke and West Ham are crap grounds nothing special about them at all.

Isn't that the usual date, we just started later this season.

We started later because of the Olympics. Starting earlier because of the World Cup. Our season normally starts second Saturday of August.

International break, 

Burnley at home,

Reading away

Enjoy ;)

No international break in January according to FIFA ;)

But seriously it'll be Doncaster at home.

Bournemouth's ground has three sides. The opposite goal to their main end has a car park on the back of it.

Although we've got a lovely beach down here, there are some absolute ****** who reside in Boscombe. Please, please, please can we get some chants going about that shithole!

I really hope we slap them because they're are some proper plastic twats who go to uni who are convinced they're the be all and end all, and despite me being respectful about their respected teams, whenever Leicester lose I get all kinds of shite.

U at Bournemouth Uni? So is my son, he masquerades on here as Sol The Wall Bamba. 2 Leicester fans at the same uni, you must know each other   lol

U at Bournemouth Uni? So is my son, he masquerades on here as Sol The Wall Bamba. 2 Leicester fans at the same uni, you must know each other   lol

No I don't know him haha! 

Capital One Cup:

All draw dates for the Capital One Cup are yet to be confirmed.

Round 1: w/c 5th August

Round 2: w/c 26th August

Round 3: w/c 23rd September

Round 4: w/c 28th October

Round 5: w/c 16th December

Semi-Finals (leg 1): w/c 6th January

Semi-Finals (leg 2): w/c 20th January

Final: Sunday 2nd March

Archived