Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

2013/2014 Fixtures

Seeing a bit of chat on Twitter about next season's fixtures.

So fvck yesterday. Forget the negatives of this season. Let's look forward to hopefully finishing more positively next season!

Who you looking forward to facing and where are you looking forward to travelling to? Bournemouth seems quite popular! 

If Brentford come up, I wouldn't mind a visit down there before they move stadiums. 

Anyway, thoughts on who we might play first game of the season? I reckon it'll be one of the relegated teams - QPR. Fixtures are out June 19th, I believe.

Premature, I know. But I want to rid myself of the pain and heartache of yesterday as quickly as possible!

Hope we get Bournemouth away the first day, reckon we'll get Sheffield Wednesday or Huddersfield away tho

Bournemouth & hopefully Brentford are the two away days I'm looking forward too most  

Seeing a bit of chat on Twitter about next season's fixtures.

So fvck yesterday. Forget the negatives of this season. Let's look forward to hopefully finishing more positively next season!

Who you looking forward to facing and where are you looking forward to travelling to? Bournemouth seems quite popular!

If Brentford come up, I wouldn't mind a visit down there before they move stadiums.

Anyway, thoughts on who we might play first game of the season? I reckon it'll be one of the relegated teams - QPR. Fixtures are out June 19th, I believe.

Premature, I know. But I want to rid myself of the pain and heartache of yesterday as quickly as possible!

I agree.. roll on the new season

For me its Ipswich away as its one of the only games I can get to, hoping Norwich come back down to haha.

Watford away first game if they don't go up. Wigan coming down will mean another north west game which is useful, not the best game but its potential for a big away following.

Going to try and do sheff wed as well, never managed to get there for one reason or another.

Bournemouth's ground has three sides. The opposite goal to their main end has a car park on the back of it.

Although we've got a lovely beach down here, there are some absolute ****** who reside in Boscombe. Please, please, please can we get some chants going about that shithole!

I really hope we slap them because they're are some proper plastic twats who go to uni who are convinced they're the be all and end all, and despite me being respectful about their respected teams, whenever Leicester lose I get all kinds of shite.

I want Yeovil to come up, just so I can prove it actually exists and isn't just a mirage somewhere around the Devon / Somerset area.

Where were you when we played them in League One?......tbf its hardly the most happening place on the planet....that midweek night we played there went to the Wetherspoons first....nearly wasnt allowed in as I have 10 fingers

I've got Bournemouth, Charlton, Brentford/Yeovil and with their likely relegation Wigan to tick off as grounds I've not been to. As long as on a personal level I can make them I won't be too fussed.

Bloody hell, Bournemouth is popular! Looks like I'll be in the home end with Sol The Wall Bamba, cos all you STH priority 1's will get the away tickets. Bournemouth isnt that nice really, I'd recommend you all save your cash and go to Huddersfield or Leeds. :ph34r:

Watford away first game if they don't go up. Wigan coming down will mean another north west game which is useful, not the best game but its potential for a big away following.

Going to try and do sheff wed as well, never managed to get there for one reason or another.

Been to Wigan, it's the most boring away day I've ever been too. There's not many pubs or no shops, the town overall reminded me of Cov a very dated & depressing city. The ground is nothing special, no atmosphere, no decent banter. Just a plain ugly modern stadium! with no fans. I can honestly swear i didn't see a single wigan shirt in the town centre whatsoever.   

Been to Wigan, it's the most boring away day I've ever been too. There's not many pubs or no shops, the town overall reminded me of Cov a very dated & depressing city. The ground is nothing special, no atmosphere, no decent banter. Just a plain ugly modern stadium! with no fans. I can honestly swear i didn't see a single wigan shirt in the town centre whatsoever.

So you didnt hit Wigan pier? lol

I want Yeovil to come up, just so I can prove it actually exists and isn't just a mirage somewhere around the Devon / Somerset area.

I'm ****ed for away games now with Swansea, Cardiff, Bristol City, Southampton & Pompey all going their different ways.

Reading are the closet for me. As are.... Birmingham and either City or QPR.

I hate living in Bristol. :(

Been to Wigan, it's the most boring away day I've ever been too. There's not many pubs or no shops, the town overall reminded me of Cov a very dated & depressing city. The ground is nothing special, no atmosphere, no decent banter. Just a plain ugly modern stadium! with no fans. I can honestly swear i didn't see a single wigan shirt in the town centre whatsoever.

I go to Wigan fairly regularly as my girlfriend is from there and there's a few pubs in the town centre, not much near the ground though. The grounds nothing special but a full away end can make a bit of noise.

Hope we get Forest away in the last game.

Before the game, we're 2nd, Forest 3rd (them being two points behind us).

Knockaert scores in the dying few seconds after Forest miss a penalty in the other end.  :whistle:

:D

Archived