Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
The Year Of The Fox

Song Titles With Shite Grammar

'beneath your beautiful' does make sense but it's artistic

i.e. let me see beyond the attractive facade you put on and understand more about who you really are. That personality could be referred to as 'yours' as it is a possession. That's how I hear it whenever I listen to the song so it doesn't surprised to find that it's 'your' rather than 'you're'

Even so, to say 'your beautiful' is sort of wrong because no-one can own 'a beautiful' as such.

I'm struggling to think how?!

'beneath your beautiful' does make sense but it's artistic

i.e. let me see beyond the attractive facade you put on and understand more about who you really are. That personality could be referred to as 'yours' as it is a possession. That's how I hear it whenever I listen to the song so it doesn't surprised to find that it's 'your' rather than 'you're'

Even so, to say 'your beautiful' is sort of wrong because no-one can own 'a beautiful' as such.

I think beauty and perfection would be the two words, shortened a little to fit the tune, ie see beneath your beauty and see beneath your outer layer of perfection. Don't think that would be such a hit...

• 2 weeks later...

Archived