Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
muzzy1981

Waggy

Imo has been treated pretty badly this season,he was excellent when he got a run in the team, but when wood arrived he was dropped like a lead balloon.

He is a terrible sub, which is why he is so frustrating but when he starts he is a different player, and I don't feel we have a better striker at the club at coming deep to control the ball with power and pace.

Also his corners are world class and we scored a few from them when he played.

I guarantee if he leaves and gets played regularly he will be awesome.

I'd have him in instead of Wood any day. We play a more potent brand of football when we haven't got a big man to play hoofball to. But I'm afraid it will be more neck straining next year as I can't see Pearson dropping his golden boy Wood for anyone.

I'd have him in instead of Wood any day. We play a more potent brand of football when we haven't got a big man to play hoofball to. But I'm afraid it will be more neck straining next year as I can't see Pearson dropping his golden boy Wood for anyone.

Think you might be right, we play with more pace and dynamism when waggy or schlupp are playing, Vardy and futacs should be shown door before waggy

I think Waggy has suffered this season from Pearson trying to justify the signing of Vardy.

Good point. Pearsons to stubborn to admit he's dropped a right bollock with Vardy! Waggy over Vardy anyday of the week for me.

Waghorn is useless. Yes in a brief moment this season I thought he looked good. But that was when everyone in that team looked good. I would've even looked good. Thought his loan spell wasn't bad, scored a good goal at Chaventry but just generally fat n useless. And even worse being brought on with 5 mins left. Never jumped on his band wagon, never will.  

Wow Wags corners are world class....lmao. If anything about him was world class he wouldn't be at City. Always said it was 3m down the drain. He is one of those players City fans seem to like, a bit like Hume, all effort but little in the way of end product. I will admit his dead ball stuff is probably his strong point, not world class though, but we need more than that from a front man. Vardy is much the same apart from the dead ball stuff.

Good point. Pearsons to stubborn to admit he's dropped a right bollock with Vardy! Waggy over Vardy anyday of the week for me.

I don't get all this Vardy stuff. Firstly it wasn't his fault he signed Vardy 90% of people would have made that 'mistake'. Secondly when he was dropped i felt he was just finding his feet. A full season at championship level i feel he could make a good championship striker. Also waghorn was given a chance he was shit move on.

I like Waggy and think he has a lot to offer, and was value for a place on the bench ahead of Vardy and Kane, but he has had an unsuccessful season and I can see him leaving.

I would love to see him get another chance and prove everyone wrong, I can't see it happening though.

Archived