Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Premier League 2013/14 Stuff it in here!

Southampton 1 - 0 Man Utd lol

What's the bell about that's rung at Man City games? I noticed it the other night when they were on TV and heard it again just, is the Pompey bell bloke supporting City nowadays? Never noticed until the other night, but hearing it then and now makes me think it's a frequent thing?

Tottenham 3 - 0 Villa.

Villa are surely due to drop next season? They're terrible, I've said it for the last 2 (Maybe 3, think it's 2 though) seasons they should be down, hope to god they go down next season. Can't believe Lambert is still there tbh.

Man City 1 - 0 West Ham.

Self pity scousers, self pity.

Tottenham 3 - 0 Villa.

Villa are surely due to drop next season? They're terrible, I've said it for the last 2 (Maybe 3, think it's 2 though) seasons they should be down, hope to god they go down next season. Can't believe Lambert is still there tbh.

Man City 1 - 0 West Ham.

Self pity scousers, self pity.

Facebook has gone incredibly quiet. Bit like Anfield

Sky GO is being a complete douche and i'm not home to watch these.

Anybody got a decent stream?

My Sky Go isn't having any of it this afternoon either. Was it made by the same developers as LCFC Direct?

Either, whichever is considered better viewing.

So Man city then. Try Wiziwig - I've got the liverpool game up through there.

As an aside - do scousers have a different definition for "not letting something slip" to the rest of us?

Garth Crooks is such a bell end. I have no idea how he has a job.

So as bad as the season has been for them, turns out Man United have won more silverware than the fantastic, unstoppable Liverpool this season. Think it must be the fans constant self pity and sense of entitlement but I can't stand Liverpool.

They didn't win any silverware. They won a preseason friendly.

Archived