Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Premier League 2013/14 Stuff it in here!

Ah bloody hell! Man City are making a schoolboy error, they're going to have their backs to one stand in the stadium when being presented with the trophy :doh:

They could have learnt so much from our mistakes.

the amount of unfunny people comparing ours and man city's pitch invasions

man city was semi spontaneous Cos they COULD have fooked it up

ours was just silly and corny!!!

Well done to City on winning the Prem altough I wanted Liverpool to win. Reckon that Liverpool can win it next season if they improve their defence by signing Matthias Ginter or Shkodran Mustafi and either Mateo Mussachio, Eliquaim Mangala, Steven Caulker or Dejan Lovren. Most LFC fans I know think they should go for Vertonghen, he's quality but people overrate him. And they would need someone like Ivan Ratkic in midfield alongside Gerrard and Henderson. Also they need Yehven Konoplyanka or Adam Lallana to rotate with Coutinho and Sterling.

Oh and I forgot to add they could do with Marcos Rojo at left back.

Well done to City on winning the Prem altough I wanted Liverpool to win. Reckon that Liverpool can win it next season if they improve their defence by signing Matthias Ginter or Shkodran Mustafi and either Mateo Mussachio, Eliquaim Mangala, Steven Caulker or Dejan Lovren. Most LFC fans I know think they should go for Vertonghen, he's quality but people overrate him. And they would need someone like Ivan Ratkic in midfield alongside Gerrard and Henderson. Also they need Yehven Konoplyanka or Adam Lallana to rotate with Coutinho and Sterling.

Oh and I forgot to add they could do with Marcos Rojo at left back.

If that's a serious post go and punch yourself in the face

Before The Horse's Mouth comes on here, let me tell you this:

Keeping Crystal Palace in the Premier League is quite the achievement. Especially, given the fact that they were rock-bottom before he took over.

Now look at where they're at. 11th. Astonishing, really.

Pulis winning it is a farce though. promoting blatant thuggery and anti football to achieve the results shouldn't rank over somebody like Rodgers who has promoted a pure style of football surpassing most expectations. Also, it's manager of the season. Antonio hasn't been here for a full season. 

Garth Crooks is such a bell end. I have no idea how he has a job.

So as bad as the season has been for them, turns out Man United have won more silverware than the fantastic, unstoppable Liverpool this season. Think it must be the fans constant self pity and sense of entitlement but I can't stand Liverpool.

lol

My mate can do a MAGIC impression of Garth Crooks..

Archived