Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Premier League 2013/14 Stuff it in here!

Guest MattP

Following on from Dan....

How does Toure look so shit in Europe compared to our domestic game?

It's so strange because he clearly has the talent, he was obviously never going to fit in at Barca with their style but it's baffling why he only does it for City in the league.

Top job Gus Poyet as well, incredible run of results. Bet this beats shitting on the floor after losing the play offs.

Dzeko's the sort of player we'd have so many threads on here moaning about his game- "all he does is score goals" etc.

tbf when he played against us in the league cup he was sensational, his hold up play, winning headers, movement and bringing others into the game was the best i've ever seen from a striker. 

in a game like tonight's when your striker is spending 80% of the game between the 6 yard box and goal line he's not got much else to do but score lol

I think Dzeko has demonstrated this season some of why he was so widely sought after and expensive. He can score goals with his feet and his head and his positional awareness has been exemplary.

He's become a big player for City and I agree, you could see his class at the KP

Fair play to Man City, as we have completely bottled it I would rather City win the league than them classless pricks in West London. Pellegrini has been a decent bloke as well, not got caught up in the Mourinho drivel. 

Class from Yaya as well, 20 goals from midfield is pretty special. 

I'm still dreaming of Carroll and Downing doing the unexpected on Sunday. :unsure:

A month ago Sunderland were dead and buried 1/12 to get relegated and now with them playingn Swansea at home on Sunday they can finish 12th (as west ham will most likely lose). An absolute madness. Just shows put a few results together and we can stay in this league!

Wouldnt be surprised if Man City bottle it on Sunday. If West Ham set up like they did against Chelsea then Man City may find themselves in a situation where they are drawing and West Ham deal a sucker punch and scrape the win. Might stick a bet on West Ham winning 2-1 with Carroll scoring last goal and Liverpool winning the League :thumbup:

Wouldnt be surprised if Man City bottle it on Sunday. If West Ham set up like they did against Chelsea then Man City may find themselves in a situation where they are drawing and West Ham deal a sucker punch and scrape the win. Might stick a bet on West Ham winning 2-1 with Carroll scoring last goal and Liverpool winning the League :thumbup:

0-0. 96th minute. Mignolet up for a corner. Scores. Cue Jimmy Glass/Kasper Schmeichel-esque celebrations.

lol

Sodding hell, imagine that! 

"Suarez, Coutinho.. Still Suarez.. GERRARD CLOSING INNNNNN"

This is 30 seconds after Andy Carroll has just won the game at the Etihad and West Ham have won 2-1. :D

Following on from Dan....

How does Toure look so shit in Europe compared to our domestic game?

It's so strange because he clearly has the talent, he was obviously never going to fit in at Barca with their style but it's baffling why he only does it for City in the league.

Top job Gus Poyet as well, incredible run of results. Bet this beats shitting on the floor after losing the play offs.

I find it very odd though I think the Premier League relies a lot more on pace and power. That said - it isn't like he's spending all game bulldozing through everyone, he was playing some very tidy passes last night. I really don't get it.

It would not be strange for Man City to lose. They lost to Cardiff FFS. For Liverpool to be in contention on the final day shows what a fantastic season they have had. Would love to see Gerrard lift the trophy and take that form to Brazil. I really wouldnt be surprised if Man City fvck up and Liverpool win the title

Ha he is incredibly rude!

Having said that "What do you know about man utd" even though he didn't mean it that way, worded in that way it is a STUPID question lol

It would not be strange for Man City to lose. They lost to Cardiff FFS. For Liverpool to be in contention on the final day shows what a fantastic season they have had. Would love to see Gerrard lift the trophy and take that form to Brazil. I really wouldnt be surprised if Man City fvck up and Liverpool win the title

More likely Newcastle getting something at Anfield. The players must be absolutely distraught after throwing* away the title.

*Gerrard fell over and threw

More likely Newcastle getting something at Anfield. The players must be absolutely distraught after throwing away the title.

They're distraught but I think we will comfortably beat Newcastle this Sunday, but I also think City will comfortably beat West Ham. 

Guest MattP

Just watched Van Gaal's 2 minute interview on the BBC football site.

Forgot what an absolute arsehole he is. I might be able to hate Man United even more next season.

He's absolutely fcuking nuts as well.

Once dropped his trousers in the dressing room, started waving his dick around and challenging his players to see if any of them had bigger balls than him.

Just watched Van Gaal's 2 minute interview on the BBC football site.

Forgot what an absolute arsehole he is. I might be able to hate Man United even more next season.

Oh yeah, more mind games next year :dance:

It's what we live for, sod the football.

Archived