Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Premier League 2013/14 Stuff it in here!

lol hear the tannoy, could all fans please remain in there seats at the end of the game.  followed by a round of on the pitch on the ptich, now champoionees.. de ja vue our last game all over again

I turned over to see the Liverpool fans faces and heard the commentator define this as the best PL season ever?

You'll never beat what happened 2 years ago. Ever.

This. I don't think it's been that much of a great season tbh, yes Man Utd have dropped away, yes 3 teams have been in with a chance up until late on in the season, but it's the not been that much of a great season imo.

2 years ago will never happen again and that was amazing, that was the best end to a season and the best PL season imo, this feels abit of a 'flat' end to the season.

I like how some Liverpool fans actually thought West Ham would be able to go the Etihad and win.

deluded and clutching at straws.

Just think a few weeks ago they were odds on to win!!!

Dont think they will get a better chance than this for the next 20 years(hopefully!!!)

Archived