Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Spudulike

Cov to move in ?

I don't see any allround benefit from them moving in.

Their fans don't want it, our fans certainly wouldn't, the pitch would struggle with a game every week being played on it.

Their fans don't want it, our fans certainly wouldn't, the pitch would struggle with a game every week being played on it.

Blackpool used a bad pitch to their 'advantage' last season when we played them apparently.

Possible some weeks it could have 4 games in a week.

them home one sat us the nxt and inbetween league fixtures league cup fa cup and that shitty cup they have to play in.

And why should we care when we where in admin they wanted us gone.

No love or good spirit from them why should we care.

and I worked in cov at the time and they were praying we went under so feckem.

There own miss management they fecked it up so why help em.

It's not up to the football league standard, you have to have a certain amount of turnstilles, toilets, stands, exits etc. 

I've been to Rugby's ground not bad but not quiet up to standard I do believe. Pitch is long but not wide enough I think. Also it hasn't hosted professional football before on a regular basis so like Hinckley for there sake they should rule this out.

I've been to Rugby's ground not bad but not quiet up to standard I do believe. Pitch is long but not wide enough I think. Also it hasn't hosted professional football before on a regular basis so like Hinckley for there sake they should rule this out.

If Withdean Stadium can be made up to standard, surely Butlin Road could be? Although I'm not sure how easy it'd be to add more seats to the ground, they don't have room to plonk another stand in front like Hereford have.

Are you actually a ****ing moron?

Other than those ****ing inbreads wrecking our ground?

Am I a moron? I think your response doesn't do you any favours.

Which type of 'bread' are the Cov fans in?

This won't happen.

There's aggro every time those morons come here so there would be potential for trouble every fortnight or so, and that's the last thing our meathead plod would want.

Have a feeling it will be St Andrew's, but to be honest as long as it isn't here, I don't really care. Horrible club, moronic, neanderthal support. Hope the b******s go to the wall then what's left of their pathetic support can go back to sniffing glue and w*nking over the specials.

This won't happen.

There's aggro every time those morons come here so there would be potential for trouble every fortnight or so, and that's the last thing our meathead plod would want.

Have a feeling it will be St Andrew's, but to be honest as long as it isn't here, I don't really care. Horrible club, moronic, neanderthal support. Hope the b******s go to the wall then what's left of their pathetic support can go back to sniffing glue and w*nking over the specials.

Your argument for them not playing here surely stands up for them playing at Birmingham aswell, if not more so.

And probably Walsall tbh, definetly Villa (But apart from Leicesterpool, I've not even seen Villa mentioned)

Your argument for them not playing here surely stands up for them playing at Birmingham aswell, if not more so.

And probably Walsall tbh, definetly Villa (But apart from Leicesterpool, I've not even seen Villa mentioned)

Villa park has a capacity of 42,788 it will look a bit silly with 42,738 empty seats every game!  lol

They'll go to a smaller stadium rather than a larger one. 

You can rule out the home grounds of those their fans perceive to be their rivals as well; Aston Villa, Birmingham and ourselves are well off the cards.

They'll go to a smaller stadium rather than a larger one.

You can rule out the home grounds of those their fans perceive to be their rivals as well; Aston Villa, Birmingham and ourselves are well off the cards.

It's very realistic they could end up here or welford road, plenty of rivals have shared ground in the past. West ham/charlton, qpr/fulham & Wimbledon/palace, it wouldn't be the end of the world if they were here for a few years. I'd hate to see a club with good traditions go to the ground because of mismanagement.

We have been here before and hopefully those days are long behind us but there might be a time in the future we need help too. It may seem funny that rivals are in trouble but if every rival went to the wall, we would have nobody to gloat too. Help them and help ourselves, i'd welcome it.

It's very realistic they could end up here or welford road, plenty of rivals have shared ground in the past. West ham/charlton, qpr/fulham & Wimbledon/palace, it wouldn't be the end of the world if they were here for a few years. I'd hate to see a club with good traditions go to the ground because of mismanagement.

We have been here before and hopefully those days are long behind us but there might be a time in the future we need help too. It may seem funny that rivals are in trouble but if every rival went to the wall, we would have nobody to gloat too. Help them and help ourselves, i'd welcome it.

It doesn't bother me, but you can't imagine their fans being even vaguely happy with playing at our place.The few that would bother would be a nightmare to police as some of our lot would happily start trouble with them.

Leicester/Coventry might not be much of a rivalry, but it's nasty enough to make Leicestershire Plod sweat about 6,000 Coventry fans being here every other week, certainly more so than the others you mentioned which didn't have nearly as much needle off the pitch.

It doesn't bother me, but you can't imagine their fans being even vaguely happy with playing at our place.The few that would bother would be a nightmare to police as some of our lot would happily start trouble with them.

Leicester/Coventry might not be much of a rivalry, but it's nasty enough to make Leicestershire Plod sweat about 6,000 Coventry fans being here every other week, certainly more so than the others you mentioned which didn't have nearly as much needle off the pitch.

The police will just charge more, they are profit driven like a corporation.

The police will just charge more, they are profit driven like a corporation.

True, but could Coventry afford that and the rent on the KP given the financial state they're in and the huge drop in their already tiny attendances this would bring?

I wouldn't depend on that and could see LCFC being badly screwed over on the rent. From a Coventry City point of view, there are other less contentious and cheaper options nearer to their city.

I would say Hinckley or Butts' Park, albeit with temporary stands like the Withdean Stadium, are more likely options than any large Midlands football stadium.

From what I understand the people doing all the shouting about ground sharing don't own the club, only the players. The administrators are in charge of the club and they're trying to come to some arrangement about playing at the Ricoh next season. Their fans can't even buy season tickets. I can see another Wimbledon

True, but could Coventry afford that and the rent on the KP given the financial state they're in and the huge drop in their already tiny attendances this would bring?

I wouldn't depend on that and could see LCFC being badly screwed over on the rent. From a Coventry City point of view, there are other less contentious and cheaper options nearer to their city.

I would say Hinckley or Butts' Park, albeit with temporary stands like the Withdean Stadium, are more likely options than any large Midlands football stadium.

Badly screwed over the rent?

It's money for old rope, almost pure profit.

Archived