Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Spudulike

Cov to move in ?

They wouldn't share with us due to the egg chasers.

The police are concerned about 40k plus people in Leicester on match day, think they could handle 26 (Tigers plus Cov).

Not that I want the little feckers anywhere near our stadium.

This isn't nice to see, as a football fan. I really hope they actually get somewhere eventually in the City of Coventry. Fairly big club are Cov, I do wish them the best.

Shouldn't have moved from Highfield Road.

Why exactly? Other than having dirty chavs in our ground it wouldn't be the end of the world. Plus, more revenue to balance the books

Can't be arsed with more fixture changes, more fvcked up pitch (of which ours is excellently kept) and worst of all, having Coventry City playing there?

Massive no from me. I hope they sort themselves out but the idea of them playing in Leicester is terrible.

Why exactly? Other than having dirty chavs in our ground it wouldn't be the end of the world. Plus, more revenue to balance the books

Are you actually a ****ing moron?

Other than those ****ing inbreads wrecking our ground?

I think any objections to them using our ground for a while are a bit childish. Wouldn't we want to be helped out if we needed it? I seem to remember us sharing Forest's ground while the Carling stand was being built at Filbo. Do you really want to be seen as less noble, hospitable and helpful as them?

If we make money on the deal then it has to be a good thing.

It will also get right under their skins, it is almost worth doing it for that reason !!

On another point, why is our capacity being quoted as 32 312?  It is often quoted as 32 500 but I thought the actual capacity was something like 32 562.

We are 250 seats short !!

If we make money on the deal then it has to be a good thing.

It will also get right under their skins, it is almost worth doing it for that reason !!

On another point, why is our capacity being quoted as 32 312?  It is often quoted as 32 500 but I thought the actual capacity was something like 32 562.

We are 250 seats short !!

I'm pretty sure the biggest crowd we can possibly get now is around 31,800. It's all to do with segregation and the suchlike I guess.

Archived