Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Amin

E3 2013

The Xbox One had the better selection of exclusive games, however, the PS4 has won this by a landslide by not treating the customers like absolute shit.

Yeah, I'm not particularly bothered as to which console is better, I've switched platforms before, but I'm seriously hoping the Xbox One bombs. Simply because if it's even slightly successful then other developers will start to think they too can treat customers as prisoners.

I can't wait to hook up this new machine to the tv. The current gen consoles don't do my screen justice.

I'm expecting iPad quality visuals on a 42" screen.

I think the new golden age of gaming is about to begin with PS4. Some of the releases on PS2 with classic titles such as Kingdom Hearts are getting the next gen treatment. Thief, can't wait for that. MGS5 looks quality. There's plenty there to keep me busy.

I doubt my 360 will keep going though as the DVD drive is on the way out, which is a shame, because I want a handful of titles for it before going with this PS4. Hopefully Bioshock infinite, Dishonored, and the latest Tomb Raider will be available on download once the PS service for this is booted up.

I can't wait to hook up this new machine to the tv. The current gen consoles don't do my screen justice.

I'm expecting iPad quality visuals on a 42" screen.

I think the new golden age of gaming is about to begin with PS4. Some of the releases on PS2 with classic titles such as Kingdom Hearts are getting the next gen treatment. Thief, can't wait for that. MGS5 looks quality. There's plenty there to keep me busy.

I doubt my 360 will keep going though as the DVD drive is on the way out, which is a shame, because I want a handful of titles for it before going with this PS4. Hopefully Bioshock infinite, Dishonored, and the latest Tomb Raider will be available on download once the PS service for this is booted up.

Yep I will be buying a brand new 60" screen and a PS4 can't wait to sit back and enjoy the games in full quality running a 60fps.

MGS looks mint and Watch Dogs, GTA V should look sweet, roll on November.

Looking forward to the new Walking Dead experience. The "400" installment looks very tidy - the first one was already terrific in terms of storytelling, freedom of choice and suspense.

HELL YEAH!!!!

Loved The Walking Dead game, so can't wait for this and then later in the year season 2!

Have Sony announced an official release date for the PS4 yet?

Not yet. I would expect one pretty soon-ish, though.

What games did people like the look of at the Sony Conference? I was really blown away by the visuals on Destiny, it's my type of game. The Order 1886 looked pretty good too.

Elder Scrolls has the opportunity to revolutionise online modes for RPG's on consoles. If they get it right it could be one of the best games on the console IMO. 

Not yet. I would expect one pretty soon-ish, though.

What games did people like the look of at the Sony Conference? I was really blown away by the visuals on Destiny, it's my type of game. The Order 1886 looked pretty good too.

Elder Scrolls has the opportunity to revolutionise online modes for RPG's on consoles. If they get it right it could be one of the best games on the console IMO. 

Driveclub and second son look quite good destiny is deffiently my highlight of E3 so far that titanfall looks quite good so glad it's coming to PC would be pissed if i didn't get a chance to play it.

Yep I will be buying a brand new 60" screen and a PS4 can't wait to sit back and enjoy the games in full quality running a 60fps.

MGS looks mint and Watch Dogs, GTA V should look sweet, roll on November.

Make sure you pick up a Panny plasma.  You'll need it for this...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L67VurX81VI

Nothing does "black" quite like a plasma.

Should work a treat with Watch Dogs as well in terms of knocking out the light.

Make sure you pick up a Panny plasma. You'll need it for this...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L67VurX81VI

Nothing does "black" quite like a plasma.

Should work a treat with Watch Dogs as well in terms of knocking out the light.

You're not wrong. It's such a weird light. I sat in front of my telly trying to eat the other day, but couldn't- it made the food look really unappetising.

You're not wrong. It's such a weird light. I sat in front of my telly trying to eat the other day, but couldn't- it made the food look really unappetising.

Granted plasma's are not great in the daytime, particularly near a light source such as as window, so positioning is key. However, at night in the dark, they blow LCD/LEDs right out of the water.

Granted plasma's are not great in the daytime, particularly near a light source such as as window, so positioning is key. However, at night in the dark, they blow LCD/LEDs right out of the water.

No, I agree that plasmas have a good picture. I was saying that the light they emit is strange. Put a plate of tasty food in front of it, and it suddenly looks disgusting.

Archived