Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Bert

First Fixture To Be Moved For Sky Sweepstake.

Can't say to much but had a call from someone inside the club...I don't post things like this normally

Why do people post this shite?

If you know then why tell the Internet domain if you can't tell the exact information, either you want to be seen as someone with a close club contact or you're just a wind up merchant.

Maybe in future when your contact tells you stuff regarding private details you should keep quite about it while tapping away at your keyboard.

Hello all, new to the forum.

Please can someone tell me the chances of the following fixtures being moved, and if so when would we find out about the fixture change?

Leeds at home 10th August

Barnsley at home 28th September

Notts Forest at home 9th November

Derby at home 11th January

I can only attend Saturday kick offs and I wouldn't want to buy a ticket and find it gets moved to midweek. Thanks.

Please can someone tell me the chances of the following fixtures being moved, and if so when would we find out about the fixture change?

I can only attend Saturday kick offs and I wouldn't want to buy a ticket and find it gets moved to midweek. Thanks.

100% guaranteed they will all get moved. We are leicester. We are massive. We are sky.

Welcome to the forum.

[/sarcasm]

Welcome really though.

You can buy a ticket and if you can't make it, you'll get a refund.

Im rather hoping mboro is on sky due to the fact that i dont get back from holiday until the day before and ill be skint. Wouldnt be suprised if its the 1st home game against leeds though because i reckon it'll be attractive to sky because its two big teams. If this happens mind ill go on a rampage!!!

Why do people post this shite?

If you know then why tell the Internet domain if you can't tell the exact information, either you want to be seen as someone with a close club contact or you're just a wind up merchant.

Maybe in future when your contact tells you stuff regarding private details you should keep quite about it while tapping away at your keyboard.

I posted a pretty big clue mouthy "dirty"sky

What's it to you who told me.....it's true

I don't normally post info because of reactions like yours

I posted a pretty big clue mouthy "dirty"sky

What's it to you who told me.....it's true

I don't normally post info because of reactions like yours

It's simple mate....

When it's announced come back and say "told you so".

It's simple mate....

When it's announced come back and say "told you so".

I don't really wanna say "told you so" and don't want to make out I know much of great importance ...just got told this yesterday and tried to share it without dropping myself in it

I only got told as this person knew I was planning something for the Sunday

Knew it would be. Their freaky obsession with our home games and the opening one against the leagues biggest club.

Convinced there's someone who works at Leicester who shags the cameraman or something.

How much do we get from sky per game?.

We just get a share of the money at the start of the season, every Championship club gets the same. So we could be on Sky about 15 times during the season and we'd still get the same as, say, Barnsley who will probably only be on once or twice. What a swizz!

Archived