Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Danno

Konchesky's new hair

I'm more concerned about the bunch of arseholes on here who think it's acceptable to joke about people having cancer. This forum is fast becoming a joke when people get warnings\posts deleted for calling someone an idiot but the above posts are fine.

I'm more concerned about the bunch of arseholes on here who think it's acceptable to joke about people having cancer. This forum is fast becoming a joke when people get warnings\posts deleted for calling someone an idiot but the above posts are fine.

Wow, I'm not being an arsehole. Cancer Jesus is an actual phenomenon taken from a well-known music video... I didn't make it up for the sake of it...

It clearly isnt, but it seems no-one can fathem someone shaving their head when they have hair.

maybe it was ginger when he was younger  and now it's gone grey he's not bothered about it .

Yessssssss. Heard someone singing a 'Paul Konchesky's head' song on the way out of the KP last season, and I misheard it as 'Paul Konchesky's hair',  which seemed like a brilliant idea for a nonsensical chant. And now it's true! lol

Paul Konchesky's Hair,

Paul Konchesky's Hair,

It flows up and down on the wing

He's got skill and flair

And a great big head of hair,

Paul Konchesky,

Paul Konchesky's Hair.

It wasn't just shaved though, he looked bald. Actually bald.

Exactly that's why i'm actually quite shocked the guy has a full head of hair lol

Archived