Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
suffolk fox

Results are in monitors on players backs

Have heard the results are in from the electronic pieces of kit they gaffer taped to the backs of the players yesterday some results are interesting.

Danns distance run 30 Metres

Gallagher Boot shine through kicking the ball. -55

Vardy.............Unreadable wtf with the hair

Konchesky ...........pttttttt ptttttttt fizzzzzzzz. Fizzzzzzzzzzzzz

Whitbread................beeep beeep bbbbeeeeeeeep.

Wood ......football trapping..........wtf....cement bag.......-6

So that's what it was , Thank fook for that

I thought they'd all become hunchbacks in the close season

I thought it was just the gold bit of the new kit at first sticking out. That prevented me from thinking of buying a shirt lol

Knockaert - Shit, we must have tacked the equipment onto a snail by mistake, who falls over 99% of the time its inability to get above 0.1mph costs it possession.

Konchesky - Equipment was returned broken from the impact of all the pointless diagonal hoofs

Danns - WTF, did we strap a fan up by mistake, there's no way this guy is pro footballer. "here - spitter.com/whogivesashit"

Logan - heart rate off the scale when he had to get off his arse to fetch the waters at half time.

Qualtiy i like this one the best, lovely bloke that Logan club man of the year never make nos 1 as long as he has a hole in his bum but he is a lovely bloke.....Conrad can you get the oranges for half time? yes, boss.

Qualtiy i like this one the best, lovely bloke that Logan club man of the year never make nos 1 as long as he has a hole in his bum but he is a lovely bloke.....Conrad can you get the oranges for half time? yes, boss.

Do you just type random letters and hope for the best?

Archived