Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Weller in Tights

What is wrong with wearing the shirt?

No it doesn't.

I'm afraid it does. I just cannot understand why one would chose to wear a football shirt to do anything other than play football. To me it's like dressing up in costume to go to a convention. As someone who goes home and most of the away I view myself in the same bracket as people go to conventions, train spot, watch a myriad of sport, go to concerts, the theatre etc, what I fail to understand is why they feel the need to dress a certain way whilst doing so.

Well that's what a grown up wearing a replica shirt to a match looks like to me.

What is your problem? How come you have such a high opinion of yourself?

Are you able to 'look down' on shirt wearers because of your own imatable style or is it your immense intellect or maybe you are just a bit sad.

Anyway, at least I have had my question answered, it is clearly your attitude and snobbery that means people who choose to wear the shirt down city (please can I reiterate I didn't mean the full kit) end up with some people looking down at them.

QUESTION ANSWERED

MODS PLEASE CLOSE THREAD

What is your problem? How come you have such a high opinion of yourself?

Are you able to 'look down' on shirt wearers because of your own imatable style or is it your immense intellect or maybe you are just a bit sad.

Anyway, at least I have had my question answered, it is clearly your attitude and snobbery that means people who choose to wear the shirt down city (please can I reiterate I didn't mean the full kit) end up with some people looking down at them.

QUESTION ANSWERED

MODS PLEASE CLOSE THREAD

I don't have a high opinion of myself, I just have a really low opinion of others.

I'm afraid it does. I just cannot understand why one would chose to wear a football shirt to do anything other than play football. To me it's like dressing up in costume to go to a convention. As someone who goes home and most of the away I view myself in the same bracket as people go to conventions, train spot, watch a myriad of sport, go to concerts, the theatre etc, what I fail to understand is why they feel the need to dress a certain way whilst doing so.

lol it really isn't that bad wearing a leicester shirt to a leicester match fair enough if you start going to the cinema and shit in the top but I would defiantly not compare it to wearing a bin bag(maybe if its a forest top you have a point)

I don't have a high opinion of myself, I just have a really low opinion of others.

Fantastic!!!

You clearly also feel you have a sharp wit, aswell as having a high opinion of yourself.

Wow, what is it like up there in your world.

I suppose at least no one is wearing City shirts in your world.

Anyway, thanks

As I said, you have answered the original question.

Q: what is wrong with wearing the shirt?

A: nothing, its just some snobs who look down on others.

That's me done on this thread folks.

Fantastic!!!

You clearly also feel you have a sharp wit, aswell as having a high opinion of yourself.

Anyway, thanks

Thank fook for snobs then.

Fantastic!!!

Anyway, thanks

I do as it happens. Thanks for noticing.

Some of us don't live locally, so it is nice to wear the shirts. They are mostly Wycombe Wanderers, or Man U and the London clubs round here, so it is nice to sometimes wear the City shirt around the town.  I have found one other City fan, and a number of Tigers fans down here.

ok i get it,i know what your trying to say.I have strong views on lots of things very strong views,but this topic isn't one of them.Your very clear about your views on this,good luck but i dare not ask you about the state of the EU at the min.

ok i get it,i know what your trying to say.I have strong views on lots of things very strong views,but this topic isn't one of them.Your very clear about your views on this,good luck but i dare not ask you about the state of the EU at the min.

Couldn't give a shit about the EU, I get more exorcised by replica shirts

The only thing that makes me laugh is the full kit, Shirt, Shorts, Socks, even the bloody Footy trainers.

Other than that whatever you want to wear unless its a bloody onesie  lol

Could you imagine a onesie that looked like a full kit... maybe I've just stumbled on to a million pound idea!! :)

Nothing wrong with it unless you are one of those people with a player on the back when you're older than 20.lol

I am 17 and like to get a player on every shirt so I can get it signed by him and then add it to he collection, I've been doing it since I was about 12, does this mean I have to stop in 3 seasons time :(

I am 17 and like to get a player on every shirt so I can get it signed by him and then add it to he collection, I've been doing it since I was about 12, does this mean I have to stop in 3 seasons time :(

Haha no, but when you see 42 year olds with Nugent 35 on the back it's a bit weird.

And you are arguing the point? you really need to get a life.

Archived