Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
JonnyBoy

fight after the game

How has football violence caused all seater stadiums?

Surely that was Hillsborough? Which had nothing to do with FV?

Hillsborough was just used as an excuse that the government used that's why they fiddled all the evidence to make it look like it was the fans,it was all the violence prior to that which led to all seater stadiums.

Most wouldnt' call 40 years recent and there were hooligan problems way before 1970.

Well its recent compared to 1888 and certainly not the foundation of the game.

Stop being pedantic violence ha ruined football much more than any thing else.

You explain to me why I'm treated like a criminal when I go to the football but not any other public event.

Fences are also still used over Europe to this day, yet people aren't being killed.

Fair point the fences didn't help, but neither did overselling the section.

You've lost me.

Fences went up as part of a wider campaign to control fans due to an increasing level of violence both in and around the ground. Years of under investment in stadia as well as orchestrated violence led to all fans being viewed as little more than yobs and they were treated as such. The police were able to get away with poor stewardship of games and Hilsborough in particular because of the legacy of certain groups of fans making all supporters seem like neanderthals.

Well its recent compared to 1888 and certainly not the foundation of the game.

Stop being pedantic violence ha ruined football much more than any thing else.

You explain to me why I'm treated like a criminal when I go to the football but not any other public event.

There were plenty of hooliganism going right back to the 1890's. 

You're treated like a criminal because of violence, not sure why you're asking me?  I'm not justifying it, violence at games is abhorrent

There has been fighting at football since the early 1900s for anyone to say its recent they clearly don't know what they are talking about. There has always been trouble between rival sets of supporters, I remember my Grandad telling me stories about fights between Man Utd and Liverpool in the 1920s because of Docklands and football rivalry, when he worked at Trafford docks in his youth.

Police on the train said that the lad didn't want to complain but 3 men were arrested for it. Was definitely a Leicester fan who got knocked down though, couple of people at the station were having at the police for not being there. 

NB: I saw another fight today, between a fisherman and a drunk Derby fan, and it was so funny to watch. Derby fan tried to windmill the fisherman but missed then fell over flat on his backside and the fisherman walked away. 

One guy got his cock out!!!! Shown it was bigger than the guy of the opposition team!!!! And then he got mad and hit him!!!!

Happy now!!!

Edit : !!

No need to be a twat about it. That's just as ****ing moronic as what ever actually happened.

Just thought, seen as you had clearly dressed the kid this morning then you might actually be able to set the record straight.

But never mind. Go back to wanking.

No need to be a twat about it. That's just as ****ing moronic as what ever actually happened.

Just thought seen as you had clearly dress the kid this morning then you might actually be able to set the record straight.

But never mind. Go back to wanking.

What you on about you disabled ? Are you another one of these 'you only get hit if you wear stone island ' crew? Christ.

What happened was the leicester fan was chanting leicester songs back to the train station (as you do), and a bunch of derby fans came over thinking they were in green street (they were about 15 years old). Something was said and a derby fan threw a punch, and missed. The derby fans ran off and that was the end of it. Little did the guy that got hit know there was a derby fan who mixed in, and smacked him clean out without him even knowing about it

Archived