Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
JonnyBoy

fight after the game

Nothing wrong with a bit of a scrap at the football, it's built into the foundations of the game in this country. Never took part myself but as long as no innocent people get hurt then let it be. Enough with the pc reactions.

Those tits who get into the scraps don't seem to care of the effect it could have on their family..... having lost a brother I can tell you the pain can be immense.

Yeah, nothing wrong with it.

Fool.

Here is the thing as much as football has changed the more things stay the same. Things like this still happen look at Leeds in the away end last week its the mob mentality. Obviously I am not saying it's the same thing but you get the idea. The small minority that see the way it was back in the 80's think it is acceptable now. Some will grow out of it some won't.

Problem is some people will look at films like football factory, like green street and miss the message (granted in football factory there is no message) and see the violence and think that it is a cool thing to go out and do. Now don't get me wrong not all people who see them films will do that (I for one enjoy the films but in no way do I want to go out and smash someone's face in.) But a small minority will. Which will unfortunately lead to people who want to find trouble usually finding it regardless of who is there when they attack.

Well that's my opinion anyway

Walking back t the car with my wife and son my Leicester top clearly encouraged a shout from behind of "we hate ****ig Leicester scum" or similar. I turned around and three 'yuffs' stood there, the offending young chap clearly didn't expect an old man with his family to turn and stare. So next I .............walked away because fighting is stupid and they were just silly kids. If you can defuse the situation and get away is always option.

Idiots will always choose Football grounds to do their 'acting out' show sadly, and rarely miss the opportunity to show themselves up as complete and utter tools at every opportunity. 'look at me, I'm a twat' t shirts should be sold at every club shop.

How has football violence caused all seater stadiums?

Surely that was Hillsborough? Which had nothing to do with FV?

Don't be so naive. davieG is right, Hillsborough was an excuse for all-seater stadiums and control, and a result of measures brought in to prevent violence.

Whether we like it or not, those that want to fight will fight. Some people are in the mindset that football and violence goes together and will always take the banter that one step further and throw a punch or two. Personally, I love the banter and singing as we walk out after a great away win but for some people that will always be an excuse to have a little scuffle. It's unfortunate, but I don't see it stopping anytime soon.

Geezers need excitement... common sense.

It's a little bit of handbags between some chavvy little underclass vermin. Who cares? Happens every Friday and Saturday night in every town centre in the land.

Whether it's after a game or in town at the weekend..do you seriously see this sort of thing as acceptable?

Do you also think it's common sense that for a "geezer" needs to attack others..for no justifiable reason,to fulfil his excitement?

In fact..don't bother replying,as people who make comments like yours have nothing worth paying attention to.

Rams can get a bit protective this time of year especially with young about.Those that are a bit older like to fight to move up the flocks ranks,its nature.Very similar but I used to keep mountain goats until the farmer caught me.

Think I misunderstood the thread.

I hope there's no truth in this.

Leicester fans singing about the kids that got killed in the fire, no need, scummy bastards #lcfc #dcfc

It wouldn't surprise me... I was down at Chelsea in the mid 90's and there were full on scrap down there after City fans started singing and chanting about the death of the Chelsea director who died in a crash a few days before.

I think it's a sign of the times that incidents as small as yesterday and Leeds the week before are getting blown way out of proportion.

Ok a few young lads have had a bit of a dust up, I would say there is probably more violent incidents in the schools now adays than at leicester matches.

Again leicester fans are that used to no trouble that it warrants 3 or 4 pages on a thread for something or nothing.

The dark days of football violence are well and truley over, but with thousands of people in one place, and booze is involved, a bit of bother is enviable, wether that's football or a town centre at weekends.

Archived