Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
SmithyFox12

Birmingham(H) - predictions, line-ups...

Think we will il go 2-0. Fancy Nuge to get his first league goal of the season and a King goal. Brum are poor and if we don't win be a bad result. Would like to see the 2 new boys play some part but not easy to get them in the side when the lads at the back have done very well so far.

schmeichel

de laet Moore Morgan schlupp

king James drinkwater

knockaert wood nugent

The only change you'd make from the team that started v Derby is dropping Jamie Vardy for Anthony Knockaert who played shite last night against Sunderland U21's? :dry:

Kasper

Miquel Morgan Moore

Drinky

De Laet  King James   Schlupp/Zoom

Vardy Nugent

That's an interesting one, the back three protected by a deep lying midfielder rather than two wing backs.

Juventus play that formation and they play it extremely well - time for Drinkwater to become Pirlo :D

Disappointed if we don't bring 2000 considering our last few followings for week night games at yours, the tickets were heavily overpriced though, even an u22 is £25. As long as we make as much noise as last season on the Friday it doesn't really matter, cracking night and atmosphere. 

We've also been playing 352 but our 'wing backs' really ain't up to it and they're the key. May change to 433/451 Saturday. 

Disappointed if we don't bring 2000 considering our last few followings for week night games at yours, the tickets were heavily overpriced though,

even an u22 is £25. As long as we make as much noise as last season on the Friday it doesn't really matter, cracking night and atmosphere.

We've also been playing 352 but our 'wing backs'

really ain't up to it and they're the key. May change to 433/451 Saturday.

Let's rely on own goals then lol

I'll go for a cheeky 4-0 win mate of mine is a blue nose and is really dissapointed with their start and said that we can really unsettle them going forward and put pressure their defence play pacey players who will run at them and play more of a passing than hoofing game then he reckons we will score for fun against them !!!

" I DAMN HOPE SO !! "

I'll go for a cheeky 4-0 win mate of mine is a blue nose and is really dissapointed with their start and said that we can really unsettle them going forward and put pressure their defence play pacey players who will run at them and play more of a passing than hoofing game then he reckons we will score for fun against them !!!

" I DAMN HOPE SO !! "

Archived