Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
FuriousFox46

10 Teams We Love To Beat

Who do you like to see us beat?  

231 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you like to see us beat the most?

• Nottingham Forest
    • Aston Villa
    • Swindon Town
    • Coventry City
    • Leeds United
    • Wolverhampton Wanderers
    • Cardiff City
    • Derby County
    • Stoke City
    • Watford
    • West Bromwich Albion
    • Wycombe Wanderers
    • Birmingham City
    • Chelsea
    • Hull City
    • Portsmouth
    • Peterborough United
    • Other (please state)
    • Tottenham Hotspur
    • Liverpool

My other teams:

Reading and Southampton. Primarily because there are a number of their fans down here and I'd love to beat them. Also I particularly dislike Southampton.

Also Stoke is a great shout. I dislike them alot despite us not playing them in over 5 years. I'd love to draw them away in the cup. I reckon our end would be immense.

Obviously we haven't really met in a while but we proved to be something of a bogey team for Liverpool in the 90's iirc.

I love see us beat Forest, Leeds and any team that has fans that still think they're world-beaters despite them doing nothing of note in the last 30 years. If we were to make the Premier League, I'd love us to beat any of the staple top half. Particularly Man U, Man City, Arsenal and Chelsea

Has to be Liverpool the only redeeming feature man utd fans have is that those horrible smug chip on the shoulder sneery voiced glory hunting perennial victim chip on the shoulder mug your own fans at knifepoint in Istanbul murdering scumbags can't stand them to the point that they have actually thrown human excrement at them at a game. Would love em to go one further than cov and go bust and die.

Have lived in Derby, Nottingham and nr Coventry so don't like them obviously but the club that really stands out for me, and as I now live in Birmingham is Villa. They really think they are something else. Gutted they survived last year.

Archived