Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
birdy11

Wes Morgan

What's the panic? We have Liam Moore and Zak Whitbread. Both are a bit clumsy and love a longball. Liam can even throw it a long way.

Who could ask for more?

HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOF

sounded a good passing game, especially after wze went 442.

Liam Moore has easily been our best player this season - even better than Wes.

you wouldnt be saying that if you heard what ive heard from very realiable sources!

Share the news.

Imo it did seem pretty odd there was no update on any injury, on the Thursday unless this back spasm had occurred on the Friday?

must admit i have to question the injury thing a little as i read a comment from pearson which said and i quote

"the guys need to learn to play without wes being there "

tells me that maybe pearson knows a bit more than he lets on :(    

with konch now not moving maybe someone has to go to level things out and it looks like galagher and danns would rather just not play and sit on the wages 

you wouldnt be saying that if you heard what ive heard from very realiable sources!

Someone from the ticket office's cousin's dog?

He's out of contract in the summer and there is no guarantee he will stay, you can see why the money men are concerned.

If they were that concerned, Kasper would be gone, Nuge would be gone and Morgan would be gone already. He missed a game through injury and the chinese whispers have started. I'm not saying you havent been told what you've been told, i'm just saying what you've been told is a load of bullshit.

Forest have lodged a firm, fairly serious bid. Don't shoot the messenger. It's about 6th hand information but my mates' source is often spot on on forest. Not to say its true and not to say he will go but I don't think you should be calling BS so readily on this one.

Forest have lodged a firm, fairly serious bid. Don't shoot the messenger. It's about 6th hand information but my mates' source is often spot on on forest. Not to say its true and not to say he will go but I don't think you should be calling BS so readily on this one.

Ive heard simillar but whenever i say anything on here i just get shot down. Also seems abit to much of a coincidance that it coinsided with a none media day at forest. Plus if you listen to pearsons post match interview on RL he says Wes has been a very important player for us rather than is a very important player for us so read into that what you will.

Archived