Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
birdy11

Wes Morgan

Apparently Ian Stringer has tweeted "

Heard a whisper that Wes Morgan may be out of the #lcfc game against Birmingham. Be a massive loss if so @stringersport"

Club interested in signing him, till they find out his wage                  6/4

Headbutted Nigel Pearson, standoff.                                                3/1

Played a creative, incisive ball in training, immediately dropped       8/1

Stringer made it up, Morgan will actually play                                   Market closed, no bets accepted.

Club interested in signing him, till they find out his wage                  6/4

Headbutted Nigel Pearson, standoff.                                                3/1

Played a creative, incisive ball in training, immediately dropped       8/1

Stringer made it up, Morgan will actually play                                   Market closed, no bets accepted.

I'll have £5 on Stringer made it u..... oh. :/  No easy winnings for me then.

In all seriousness, I know a few Forest fans (I know - *spit*) and they have some contacts within the club, not at a particularly high level, but I'm just passing this on. Both of them are sound chaps and good football fans, despite being Forest.

So this isn't an in the know thing re: Leicester and most of this is pretty obvious and self evident but here we go.

Forest are gambling and effectively ignoring FFP altogether. I've not studied it but my mates tell me if they go up, they have to pay a fine equal to whatever their excess loss was? Is that right? Thats then split between Champ clubs?

Anyway, Wes was a target apparently, not all bluster, but LCFC fairly resolute in confirming he is not for sale. I'm not sure an official bid went in or not, but apparently enough for LCFC to respond to. Wes is a Forest fan, LCFC need to reduce wagebill for FFP, Wes is not getting any younger, Forest do want him.... I'm not saying it will happen but if he is available, Forest would definitely be in for him.

All that said, there have been some ridiculous goings on at Forest. Provided me with light relief during the last 12 months at times with that pair. They still laugh that we bought Alan Rogers even now.

Club interested in signing him, till they find out his wage 6/4

Headbutted Nigel Pearson, standoff. 3/1

Played a creative, incisive ball in training, immediately dropped 8/1

Stringer made it up, Morgan will actually play Market closed, no bets accepted.

lol

This is the sort of thing NP will hate Stringer doing

Know Brum will find out soon enough and probably won't change the way they play but no need to flag it up any earlier than possible

Interview after the game might be interesting if NP gets the heads up on who broke the news first...

All that said, there have been some ridiculous goings on at Forest. Provided me with light relief during the last 12 months at times with that pair. They still laugh that we bought Alan Rogers even now.

There still is. Have you heard about our Divine Leader's black out on local media?

There still is. Have you heard about our Divine Leader's black out on local media?

I'm hopefully seeing one (maybe the pair of them) tomorrow night, I'm sure there will be some football banter (the sort of banter that real, normal, educated people have, not BANTZ) so we shall see..

Care to share though? Forewarned is forearmed...

Basically this. BD and his gang of weirdos have decided not to allow any player or member of the coaching staff to speak to either Radio Nottingham or Evening Post.

Nobody really knows why. Although it's widely held that Billy is of the opinion they have slighted him in some way in the past. It's all a bit pathetic imo.

Do you think Forest of Leicester will completely implode first? Or do you think Derby will somehow contrive to beat us both to it. It really winds me up to see Derby seemingly so well run. Don't your lot know some rich (but not too rich please) maniacs to buy them?

Shakey: "Wes has a back problem that flared up end of the week. It needs to settle down so it was best not to risk him today."

The good news is that it sounds precautionary/short term. 

Hopefully he'll be back next week.

Archived