Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
birdy11

Wes Morgan

Because the Konchesky move to Brighton fell through if those reports are true, then the Club might need to sell Morgan even if it's against the wishes of Pearson. I sincerely hope not. Hope this is smoke without fire.

E-cigarette story hopefully.

Davies doesn't need to watch Morgan. He knows exactly what he's about. He's also not going to be spending £2.5m on Kelvin Wilson if he wants Morgan. Lets not forget he has Hobbs as well as a new signing.

He'd have been involved if it wasn't an injury!

Why would we announce that our influential captain is injured? Just gives the opposition a bit of a boost and psychological advantage.

As Dickov22 has said, he was looking at Nuge. Personally don't expect either to leave.

Davies doesn't need to watch Morgan. He knows exactly what he's about. He's also not going to be spending £2.5m on Kelvin Wilson if he wants Morgan. Lets not forget he has Hobbs as well as a new signing.

Why would we announce that our influential captain is injured? Just gives the opposition a bit of a boost and psychological advantage.

As Dickov22 has said, he was looking at Nuge. Personally don't expect either to leave.

It's not just Forest interested.

Reading too much into things as per, both Nugent and Wes are on big wages, I have a friend who is a big Forest fan and even though it may seem they have heavily invested over the summer they haven't, Davies has used his resources well and his motivational skills have sealed the deals.

All the players Forest are on reasonable wages but not as ridiculous as some of ours, the point being why would Wes and Nuge leave if they will get a pay cut? And a significant one at that?

Would be a mistake to sell any of our squad to the red scum IMO

The problem will come if a mid-lower table premiership side puts in a bid of say £2m.

I think we would probably accept that sort of level and as Wes is 29 this may be his last serious opportunity for premiership football.He will be 30 when his contract expires and it is unlikely he would have that many more opportunities.

If he does leave a replacement is absolutley necessary as we only have two injury prone average centre halves, a decent youngster and an unknown Arsenal reserve team player to cover those positions.

Cardiff were interested weren't they? Although they've spent a wedge on Caulker. As much as I would actually cry if he left, he'd be ideal for Palace or someone like that.

He's been a phenomenal signing for us.

Wes isn't a Premiership player.

If you mean he currently plays in the Championship then you're right. If you mean he's not good enough then I would disagree completely. Not saying he'd be top-end (obviously not) but he could hold his own at most lower-half club's IMHO.

The bloke behind me at the game Saturday was convinced 2 Premier League clubs are in for Morgan, oh and that Marshall is off on loan to Blackburn.

Are we citing people in the KP and their random waffle as reliable sources now?

If so I have it on good authority that everyone and everything is shit and dunno why we all bother going down the City. Keep it under your hat though.

Are we citing people in the KP and their random waffle as reliable sources now?

If so I have it on good authority that everyone and everything is shit and dunno why we all bother going down the City. Keep it under your hat though.

seems Marshall is going to Blackburn, so it's not all bollocks!

Archived