Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Wilson_6

Blue in the Championship or Red in the Premier League?

Blue in the Championship or Red in the Premier League  

95 members have voted

1. 1. which would you choose?

• Blue in the championship
    • Red in the Premier league
    • Blue in any league

Just watching Cardiff V Man City and still cant believe the Cardiff owners changed the whole clubs colours. had a thought would you rather be playing championship football playing with our colours are be in the premier league and as pretty much a new club? I'd prefer to stay down here in our colours.

Blue in the Championship.

I'm sure I'll be accused of being a hipster or AMF tit for that stance, but I firmly believe that blue and white kits are a major part of our identity and I'd hate to see it changed for a quick buck. 

What, forever?

I hate this argument.

All Cardiff have done is changed their colours. Nothing wrong with that. Don Revie did it when he was Leeds manager. All this 'identity' stuff is rubbish, I doubt people would rather play in the Championship ahead of the Premier League.

(Plus, foxes are red).

What, forever?

I hate this argument.

All Cardiff have done is changed their colours. Nothing wrong with that. Don Revie did it when he was Leeds manager. All this 'identity' stuff is rubbish, I doubt people would rather play in the Championship ahead of the Premier League.

(Plus, foxes are red).

Foxes are ORANGE!!!!

(With a white trim)

Identity of the club more important than its success.

Is it?

Changing kit colour isn't exactly taking every cup from your history.

I think that Leicester City FC (with it's trophies and great players) can be represented by any colour. It's only a kit ffs.

I want us to be successful more than anything else.

Foxes are ORANGE!!!!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Red_fox

Is it?

I think that Leicester City FC (with it's trophies and great players) can be represented by any colour. It's only a kit ffs.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Red_fox

But that Fox is orange???

Was the person who named it colour blind?

What, forever?

I hate this argument.

(Plus, foxes are red).

Yes forever!

There is something wrong with it. How is it rubbish when i think of Leicester city i think of Blue! Could you imagine Chelsea singing "Red is the colour" Team colours have a lot to do with Club i identities we have wore blue for over 100 years.

Fox's arnt really red though are they? More of a brownish orange lol

Yes forever!

There is something wrong with it. How is it rubbish when i think of Leicester city i think of Blue! Could you imagine Chelsea singing "Red is the colour" Team colours have a lot to do with Club i identities we have wore blue for over 100 years.

Fox's arnt really red though are they? More of a brownish orange lol

Forever, red and the Premier League then, because that's the top flight. Not sure what advantages the Championship gives over the Premier League. I'd rather see us playing Everton, Liverpool and Manchester United every week.

The ground can still be counted as 'identity' but we've changed that. We've changed our badge before etc. To me, it's only a kit. It doesn't matter if we play in yellow, blue, pink or red, the kit is only representing the club.

As I posted above 'red foxes'! Look it up.

We've changed our badge about 3 or 4 times in our history.

Ours has always been the Fox though. Whereas Cardiff's bluebird was shrunk and a massive Dragon lumped on top of it.

Saying that, the dragon still is a national symbol.

Is it?

I just associate blue with Leicester, nothing else. Red doesn't represent our club at all.

Anyway, I don't really take the question as it is. There's still the opportunity for us to success with blue as there was if Cardiff hadn't changed, only difference is it's tougher with less investment.

Archived