Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Wilson_6

Blue in the Championship or Red in the Premier League?

Blue in the Championship or Red in the Premier League  

95 members have voted

1. 1. which would you choose?

• Blue in the championship
    • Red in the Premier league
    • Blue in any league

If like with cardiff our owners invests heavily and gets us promoted then continues to invest millions in my opinion they can do whatever the **** they like with the kit. Also leicester city haven't always been blue.

I'd like it if we went back to green with yellow pinstripes.

How can you call a red kit a home kit if your home stadium is not red... To be honest, if our kit changed to golden yellow but still foxes, I wouldn't mind as much as red since that color has played a major part in history anyway.

Wouldn't put it past our owners.

I haven't been to the ground for a while but I noticed going past on Thursday there were some random fvcking elephants on show near the megastore - what the cock is that about?

Luck I think. I mean, look out our start to the season. Forget Christianity, I'm worshipping the elephants from now on :ph34r:

I went for blue in any league because that includes the premier league. Ultimately the shirt colour doesn't really matter but I'd prefer to keep blue, whatever division we're in

im not arsed about the colour tbh, it'd be silly to change it and would cost a fair bit but if the owner wanted to do it I wouldn't resist.

It's just a colour.

It's not about what colour we play in, it's what it represents.

If you're happy to change the colour of your teams kit for a bit of short term success so your owners can make more money out of the club, in the process destroying the identity of the club then fine, that's your opinion.

Personally I think that if you're prepared to do that then we might as well rebrand ourselves to the Coca-Cola Foxes and be done with the history.

Mate what is your problem! 

What!? I haven't done anything!

My only problem is that you said 'red in Prem' or 'blue in Championship', but now a poll has been added we can choose 'blue in any league', which I think 90% of people will do.

My only problem is that you said 'red in Prem' or 'blue in Championship', but now a poll has been added we can choose 'blue in any league', which I think 90% of people will do.

You do realise the implication isn't "Prem included", but "leagues below the Ch'ship included", right? (Though obviously yes, the Prem is counted.)

Looks like the pool is pretty much as i suspected... 

Never mind mate 

Blue in the Championship.

I'm sure I'll be accused of being a hipster or AMF tit for that stance, but I firmly believe that blue and white kits are a major part of our identity and I'd hate to see it changed for a quick buck. 

29164_fox_white_fox.jpg

AK_ArcticFox07.jpg

04+Megan+Fox.jpg

Leicester are blue

Archived