Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
21st Century Fox

UEFA Champions League 2013/14

Nice to see arsenal back to their boring boring sleep inducing best. If ever city start playing like that I'll give up. If thats what passes for entertainment in london you can keep it.

If we ever start playing like Arsenal, you'll "give up"? Wow.

Nice to see arsenal back to their boring boring sleep inducing best. If ever city start playing like that I'll give up. If thats what passes for entertainment in london you can keep it.

It must be a nightmare being five points clear at the summit of the premier league and topping a champions league group containing Dortmund and Napoli.

Has anyone heard any updates about the Ajax fan?

Fell 10m on to concrete after celebrating their second goal - looked in a bad, bad way.

Well the pictures don't look good for him. Lots of blood, looks like he landed flat his face!

Predictably, half of twitter has him dead, the other half alive. Not seen any news updates.

Well the pictures don't look good for him. Lots of blood, looks like he landed flat his face!

Predictably, half of twitter has him dead, the other half alive. Not seen any news updates.

I saw that people on Twitter said he'd passed away, but the only official report I can find is this in the Guardian.

http://www.theguardian.com/football/2013/nov/26/ajax-fan-injured-fall-stands-celebrating-goal?CMP=twt_fd

I'm sure you don't really mean this.

But soooo boring. I'd seriously prefer to watch city at watford than that tippy tappy pass it backwards crap. Honestly, I went to sleep twice in the first half. I know its technically good, but no-one could call kt entertainment. Now, Dyer in full flow, thats worth watching.

But soooo boring. I'd seriously prefer to watch city at watford than that tippy tappy pass it backwards crap. Honestly, I went to sleep twice in the first half. I know its technically good, but no-one could call kt entertainment. Now, Dyer in full flow, thats worth watching.

Arsenal haven't played like that all season though lol.

Watch Wilshere's goal vs Norwich. Now that's worth watching.

It's all well and good picking one good game for us vs one bad game for Arsenal just to suit your self lol.

Should use Walcott up front. He'd be far better there than out wide I reckon.

Chelsea get stupidly lucky at times. Qualified despite losing to Basel, having one shot at goal in the process. No doubt 'the special one' gets off with it whilst Rafa would've probably been grilled for winning by only a goal.

Oh dear, comparing William Wallace to Bobby Sands, even for the Green Brigade this is embarrassing.

To be fair the majority of Celtics fan on Twitter seemed aghast at it as well.

Going to interesting to see how the defend this to UEFA as 'non-political'

BaBhZMPCMAAnfX3.jpg

Oh dear, comparing William Wallace to Bobby Sands, even for the Green Brigade this is embarrassing.

To be fair the majority of Celtics fan on Twitter seemed aghast at it as well.

Going to interesting to see how the defend this to UEFA as 'non-political'

BaBhZMPCMAAnfX3.jpg

I try to stay out of this debate as much as I can but that's an absolute embarrassment. What the fvck is wrong with them?

Whether I agree or not fair play to them for ruffling feathers again.

Maybe they could do Gerry Adams Jnr and Ian Watkins next game.

Should use Walcott up front. He'd be far better there than out wide I reckon.

Chelsea get stupidly lucky at times. Qualified despite losing to Basel, having one shot at goal in the process. No doubt 'the special one' gets off with it whilst Rafa would've probably been grilled for winning by only a goal.

Yep. He can get away with anything; going to Old Trafford without starting a recognized striker, losing to Basel not only away but also at home and not picking the player who has picked up Chelsea's player of the year for the last two season's in Mata.

Nice to see the ajax fans come out in defence of celtic fans.

It's almost like they are recipricating after they got messages of support after Ajax Ultras fought with Scottish Police.

Of course the groups will support each other v the Police, the Jews would even do that if it was Feyenoord.

Archived