Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
FreddieFox

2012/13 Championship Agent Fee's

Nice to see. Credit to Blackpool for paying nothing as well. If clubs are spending several million on agents each year why can't we find a way of putting that money in players' pockets rather than that of a middle-man who does barely anything?

It seems that everyone other than players see agents as a blight on the game and players are now not making moves because of their agent, not because they don't want to play for that club. Something needs to be done about agents and one of the ways to get players attention is any way in which they come out of it with more money. Could the PFA not offer a contract advisory service so that players were still sure they were getting a fair deal without an agent taking a huge cut?

If I've counted correctly, we're 17th in the league, and I think it's fair to say that we're a bigger club than most, if not all of those below us. Looks like we're doing well to stabilise after the Sven era, and not just regarding players/contracts. Things are looking up.

Blackburn are having a laugh. Their club is fast becoming a joke - almost feel sorry for the fans. Almost.

The amount agents get is ridiculous, and I like players who don't have them... Nice to see we arn't in near the top anymore, Nige does a lot of background work to ensure we are stable (as he did with Hull) that people don't recognize. 

Whilst undoubtedly a huge step in the right direction, In order to see how 'great' this is shouldn't you divide the agents fees by the number of transactions?

We made the third fewest transactions BUT spent more than 7 other clubs at an average on 9.7.k per deal (a damn sight better than Blackburn's 44.8k per deal).

Archived