Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
LcfcArmy4Life97

New ideas and ways on Improving the atmosphere!

Hey fellow foxes!! I’ve been a season ticket holder in the kop for 2 seasons now but am new to the whole forum thing.

I don’t know about you lot, but I think the atmosphere at the KP can be a little quiet at times? Although I think the clappers against Watford were a good idea, I’ve got a good suggestion that I thought i’d share with the rest of the blue army.

At the Birmingham game last week I suddenly had this thought. I don’t know if its been brought up before and if so, then im sorry.

As we all know, most of the atmosphere generated in the ground comes from that corner near the away fans. So I was just thinking, why don’t we swap the Kop and the family stand around?!? It’d make sense because then the singers would be each side of the visiting fans, resulting in a cracking atmosphere every week!!! ( especially against Forest :P)

Let me know what you think of this guys:) Considering writing a letter to the club but want to get opinions from the Lcfc family first.

Cheers!!

Nigel Pearsons blue and white army! LTID!!

Looks like ive said the wrong thing here:/ sorry guys. Didnt mean to annoy!

Don't worry about it. Kop/Family Stand swap has been suggested quite a number of times so it always amuses when someone brings it up again, but you weren't to know. :thumbup:  Like I say, don't worry about it. It's a perfectly valid idea.

If you are being genuine, FuriousFox is right, it is sweet.

This idea has been brought up hundreds of times on here and the club will not consider it, it's turned into a joke on here.

I don't think you've wound anyone up mate, it's a popular suggestion on the forum, that's why people are saying you are naive - you weren't to know it's been discussed so much. Good idea, go ahead and write a letter but I suspect it will be one of many that have been sent already. 

Thanks guys:) Why wont the club do it though? :/ Doesnt make sense to me!!

Police wont allow it for starters.

Stewards nightmare also, potential for trouble leading to fines, club prefer the quiet simple cheap hassle free life.

Need I go on?

Thanks guys:) Why wont the club do it though?:/ Doesnt make sense to me!!

You could also question the fans mentality. Do the club really need to say, 'Ok, the Kop is now next to the away fans' for the incredibly vocal 'kopites' to go and sit there? The club dont control where fans want to sit. If there are genuinly thousands of fans that want to sing and improve the atmosphere, buy your tickets in that area.

You could also question the fans mentality. Do the club really need to say, 'Ok, the Kop is now next to the away fans' for the incredibly vocal 'kopites' to go and sit there? The club dont control where fans want to sit. If there are genuinly thousands of fans that want to sing and improve the atmosphere, buy your tickets in that area.

This, and that's the real issue.

Looks like ive said the wrong thing here:/ sorry guys. Didnt mean to annoy!

You haven't annoyed anyone mate, There's just a lot of pig headed ignorant T**** on here. It has been said a lot mate, But go ahead and write the letter. The more the merrier! 

The fans are sheep I agree, but we're not really a united fanbase and the same can be said for most in England.

Lets just do a Marseille. Effectively have two massive Kops that belt songs at each other.

Archived