Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
LcfcArmy4Life97

New ideas and ways on Improving the atmosphere!

If the club was really bothered they could electrify all seats.

Then any fan that don't sing gets it for 10 seconds.

Then everyone would sing lol lol lol

lol

I wouldn't want the kop fans near the away fans. The family stand is much louder. And singing fan who is currently fed up in the kop should just move to n block. Easy.

The Kop would certainly be louder if it was next to the away fans IMO

It's pretty embarrassing really that the Kop is called the Kop. It does a massive disservice to old age football grounds and current vocal grounds around the world. I don't think saying "I sit in the Kop at Leicester" is anything to be proud of these days. It's full of old relics, it's all a bit silly really.

Not really sure anything would work to be honest.

Going back to the sheff weds game we needed to win to stay up.

I was sat by the dug outs at 1-0 was fine but at 1-1 the players needed help US.

For standing up and singing I got complaints and nearly thrown out.

The players needed all our vocal support and did not get it.

Going back a number of years to the Oxford game at filbo and the same story if we lost.

The whole ground was up for it that day and the noise was probably the louadest ever at filbo.

Out come we won.

Why all fans where oldschool n not sat as happy clappers.

They don't realise the lads need em when the backs are to the wall in the league.

Doing it in some glory cup game against man city is one thing.

But doing it against dross like wigan is where it really counts.

We don't need to change the ground we need to change the mindset.

The kop still sang at filbo when the away fans were at the bottom end of the east stand.

I wouldn't want the kop fans near the away fans. The family stand is much louder. And singing fan who is currently fed up in the kop should just move to n block. Easy.

Not being funny, but i sit in sk1 and you cannot hear anything from the family stand and only a bit from l1. All you ever hear properly is the away fans when you're sat at the kop end of the ground.

Not being funny, but i sit in sk1 and you cannot hear anything from the family stand and only a bit from l1. All you ever hear properly is the away fans when you're sat at the kop end of the ground.

That is absolute bollocks. I don't sit in L1 but this is the standard feeble excuse from people that sit in the Kop, "you can hear away fans but you can't hear L1". Right so you never hear the we love you chant?

It's pretty embarrassing really that the Kop is called the Kop. It does a massive disservice to old age football grounds and current vocal grounds around the world. I don't think saying "I sit in the Kop at Leicester" is anything to be proud of these days. It's full of old relics, it's all a bit silly really.

The Kop will never be a proper Kop until it's made a standing area (if and when such things are brought in).

Cheaper tickets, lets fill the place! I think the idea of switching the kop to the family stand is really far fetched! the police simply won't allow it!

I notice every time the club hand out free promotional gifts at games like them paper fan things with everyone having one, it seems to create an atmosphere. Another would be to bring back the horns! I've still got mine but i've noticed they've stopped flogging them in the shop.

That is absolute bollocks. I don't sit in L1 but this is the standard feeble excuse from people that sit in the Kop, "you can hear away fans but you can't hear L1". Right so you never hear the we love you chant?

It's incredibly rare that we hear the kop sing at all.

There may be 500 singers in l and k which isn't a great number. There's a few thousand in the kop yet l/k is the loudest place to be.

I moved from the KOP to N1 and this is my second season up near the top of N1 and I can easily say its much better for atmosphere up there than it was at the top of SK2

Yea, I can't see why the hell people would go in the kop for atmosphere it's dam right awfull

Not at all.

I`m in SK 1 as well, and he is right, you can never hear the family stand from there, and barely hear those in L1 most of the time. 

That`s not to say they are not making any noise, just that the noise doesn`t seem to carry very well in the stadium.

That said, some away supporters, Leeds in particular, always seem to be loud.

I know a lot of people like to knock the Kop, but there are times, not that many i will grant you, when the Kop has been really good, making plenty of noise, then when we get back on here, everyone in other parts of the ground are moaning that they couldn`t hear the Kop.

Not really sure anything would work to be honest.

Going back to the sheff weds game we needed to win to stay up.

I was sat by the dug outs at 1-0 was fine but at 1-1 the players needed help US.

For standing up and singing I got complaints and nearly thrown out.

The players needed all our vocal support and did not get it.

Going back a number of years to the Oxford game at filbo and the same story if we lost.

The whole ground was up for it that day and the noise was probably the louadest ever at filbo.

Out come we won.

Why all fans where oldschool n not sat as happy clappers.

They don't realise the lads need em when the backs are to the wall in the league.

Doing it in some glory cup game against man city is one thing.

But doing it against dross like wigan is where it really counts.

We don't need to change the ground we need to change the mindset.

The kop still sang at filbo when the away fans were at the bottom end of the east stand.

Totally agree.

If the club was really bothered they could electrify all seats.

Then any fan that don't sing gets it for 10 seconds.

Then everyone would sing lol lol lol

You sir are a genius and I am going to go and put my cap on just so I can doff it to you!

I'm sure this is a troll, but the standard "The police wont let them" annoys me anyway. Where does this come from, anybody any evidence this is the police? 

If they do, we have started to have elected police commissioners since then that have to justify these decisions, especially when we have zero police days.

We all know nothing will help the atmosphere when its bad, its the rest of the time that counts and the problem is that both two ends cant sing in time with each other !!!

I'm sure this is a troll, but the standard "The police wont let them" annoys me anyway. Where does this come from, anybody any evidence this is the police?

If they do, we have started to have elected police commissioners since then that have to justify these decisions, especially when we have zero police days.

We all know nothing will help the atmosphere when its bad, its the rest of the time that counts and the problem is that both two ends cant sing in time with each other !!!

Agree with this 100%. Does anyone have any evidence? I doubt it.

How about a free beer in the concourse if you arrive before 2:15! (for a 3pm kick off)- 7pm for (7:45pm) kick offs.

We could do with also some better half time entertainment, i miss the famous penalty shootout they use to do. Let's have the Leicestershire cricket team v Leicester Lions speedway team in a penalty shootout.

Im in L1 and to be fair it is fairly quiet in there this season but can never remember hearing the Kop and thinking thats where I want to be Come to think of it I dont think ive heard them full stop .Im sure there are singers in there but you only hear L1 or the Away fans . Our Away fans make more noise funny how 2.000 can outsing 20,000 in most grounds

Archived