Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Johnny Cash

Nugent

I think people are forgetting how utterly pathetic Wood has been since February. He did well today. Still doesn't use his strength enough, or jump when the ball is in the air. Nugent and Vardy are still our top 2.

Anything to use in their vendetta against Nuge though. It's ok to judge Nuge from Feb but they forget about Wood. Can't say I'm surprised.

Anything to use in their vendetta against Nuge though. It's ok to judge Nuge from Feb but they forget about Wood. Can't say I'm surprised.

well 1 lost his place the other didn't, had it been the other way around Wood would be getting the flack

Let's bomb our top scorer out because a Wood had a good 40 minutes. lol.

Some people on here are absolute fuckwits.

Scored from open play, worked hard and found himself in his own box after a Bournemouth break away and he still needs to be dropped.

It's mad enneh? He scores from pens people moan, he scores from open play people moan. We're second ffs!

Jesus, are people still complaining? Absolute joke, he scored, put in a shift and was ill. glad someone else noticed his 80yard sprint to catch their player.

So firstly it was DD, now its Nuge. Isn't it about time to move on to someone else to slag of for no justifiable reason now?

Jesus, are people still complaining? Absolute joke, he scored, put in a shift and was ill. glad someone else noticed his 80yard sprint to catch their player.

So firstly it was DD, now its Nuge. Isn't it about time to move on to someone else to slag of for no justifiable reason now?

Yet when Kasper makes a mistake, he is exempt from criticism. Nuge scored and gets slated still.

Foxestalk logic.

Yet when Kasper makes a mistake, he is exempt from criticism. Nuge scored and gets slated still.

Foxestalk logic.

Agreed, genuinly can't think of any players that warrant criticsm at all this season. Just enjoying the feeling of winning.... Again...

He scored. HE IS AMAZING!! Such an important player for us...

Blah, blah, blah... He is crap! His jog from defender to defender is not 'working hard' it's token effort. Vardy's running makes a difference as he puts 100% into the chase an makes at least one tackle per game from that.

The blindness from some of you is immense.

2 goals from open play since January, it's histerical how he is still defended on this forum. Wood could fire us to promotion if he gets going. Nugent is playing to his max now, his best days are beyond him.

Let's bomb our top scorer out because a Wood had a good 40 minutes. lol.

Some people on here are absolute ****wits.

Scored from open play, worked hard and found himself in his own box after a Bournemouth break away and he still needs to be dropped.

Bert - we'll just have to agree to disagree on this one. 

That is a good point you make in your 3rd sentence but perhaps because it was such a rarity to see such a thing :dunno: (and if I'm correct, it wasn't too long after his goal - so he would have been buzzing). Vardy does this on a regular basis. There was the one break out when Liam Moore cocked up, they were about 4v1 and next thing, Dyer, Vardy, Nugent, Knockaert were the main 4 players bursting back, was great to see and one of those moments where you really see that everyone would give their left bollock for LCFC right now. 

Chances for Wood and Schlupp are long overdue I feel with Nugent's form.

Bert - we'll just have to agree to disagree on this one.

That is a good point you make in your 3rd sentence but perhaps because it was such a rarity to see such a thing :dunno: (and if I'm correct, it wasn't too long after his goal - so he would have been buzzing). Vardy does this on a regular basis. There was the one break out when Liam Moore cocked up, they were about 4v1 and next thing, Dyer, Vardy, Nugent, Knockaert were the main 4 players bursting back, was great to see and one of those moments where you really see that everyone would give their left bollock for LCFC right now.

Chances for Wood and Schlupp are long overdue I feel with Nugent's form.

Yeah fair enough. Don't expect anyone to agree with me and at the end of the day that's your opinion.

Nugent is an important part of our team, he is clearly rated by the manager, fellow teammates, but not all the fans clearly.

At the end of the season lets see how many goals he has, and then judge him.

I like the lad and I would back him to break the 20 goal mark this season.

Ok his form hasn't been great but he has played his part in our early success, and at some point he will regain his form and go on a scoring run.

The lad has got goals consistently over the years and I don't think this season will be any different.

And I know for a fact, I would personally prefer him to play for us, than against us.

Nugent is an important part of our team, he is clearly rated by the manager, fellow teammates, but not all the fans clearly.

At the end of the season lets see how many goals he has, and then judge him.

I like the lad and I would back him to break the 20 goal mark this season.

Ok his form hasn't been great but he has played his part in our early success, and at some point he will regain his form and go on a scoring run.

The lad has got goals consistently over the years and I don't think this season will be any different.

And I know for a fact, I would personally prefer him to play for us, than against us.

Take penalties away and he has 2 goals in a quarter of the season.

He is on course for about 8 goals this season. Where are you getting 20 from? Never going to happen!

Regain form? He"s been out of form sinceJanuary. He might gain some form at some point but this is the real Nugent. His best days are behind him.

He is on course for about 8 goals this season. Where are you getting 20 from? Never going to happen!

Regain form? He"s been out of form sinceJanuary. He might gain some form at some point but this is the real Nugent. His best days are behind him.

Did you attend the game today??

you do know he's got 7 league goals, yeah? 

He's already scored 8?

He's already scored 8?

Penalties don't count remember? People need something to make their arguments look better so they're not counting penalties as well as cup goals now.

My only criticism of Nugent was the constant butchering of chances when Wood is sat on the bench would have buried them. As long as Nugent starts putting away more of those chances away I'm happy, but I just don't feel if he goes on another barren streak he should be exempt from dropping.

My only criticism of Nugent was the constant butchering of chances when Wood is sat on the bench would have buried them. As long as Nugent starts putting away more of those chances away I'm happy, but I just don't feel if he goes on another barren streak he should be exempt from dropping.

You're right. He shouldn't. But people were calling for him to be dropped when wood was injured!

I can see why people are concerned about him, and agree he's not been great since January.

But in my opinion he's offers the team a lot, and you think his best years are behind him, but he's only about 29 ain't he, but you might be right.

But what I stated I stick by, I think he will get whatever he's been missing back, and in my opinion I do fancy him to get 20 goals this season, especially now he is our dedicated penalty taker.

I understand you don't rate him, that's your opinion, but in mine I think it's to early to write him off, and again I wouldn't want him to play against us.

Archived