Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Johnny Cash

Nugent

Congratulations, you've all had your moment. It's a shame that once more he contributed very little else. Big difference when Wood came on.

lol love this. 

Contributes a lot and doesn't score = NUGENT YOU CVNT 

Scores and "contributes very little else" = NUGENT YOU CVNT 

:worship:

Man calm your solo vendetta down.

I'm just emphasising the bigger picture to people. Yes, a very well taken goal, credit to him for that. However, almost everything else he touched today turned to shit and we had much more attacking impetus when he went off today.

Didn't he set Vardy's first up last week?

Can't believe he's still getting stick. Embarrassing.

I agree. It's getting beyond stupid now. He scores from open play when ill and still gets stick for not contributing much else. You have to wonder about the mindset of some our 'fans'. 

Another great goal from Nugent.

A 'trademark' Nugent goal if you like. Cuts inside and places one from distance.

Another one to hopefully shush the doubters.

he telegraphs that move all the time now, surprised he had so much space today

Nugent dispatched the only shot he can make, left side of the box curled into the right corner. Good goal of course but literally the only shot he can make...

Wood was 10x better than Mr Smile when he came on.

I thought Wood played better, Nugent was ill today so there is an excuse for that, Wood looks like a player with a point to prove, hopefully he can do that Tuesday night

Everybody knows my opinion on nugents current form, and I stand corrected for the first 35 mins of the match, He played well, was involved. and scored that crucial goal today from open play and it was a VERY cool finish, However after he scores he was more of a hinderance than a good player for me, Constantly beaten to the air, then to the second ball. control was okay at best, and he was getting frustrated himself...

Wood came on and it all clicked, he was far better in the first 10 minutes than nugent was all game, 

Shame for schlupp also would have loved to have seen a goal from the lad!

All in all, a comfortable enough performance, Nugent was hot/cold but scored a very well taken goal and contributed..

But if anybody on this forum thinks he deserves to be put infront of wood still after today they need their heads looking at.

Wood was top class for the limited appearance he made.

I thought Wood played better, Nugent was ill today so there is an excuse for that, Wood looks like a player with a point to prove, hopefully he can do that Tuesday night

Ill? Says who?

Excuses again from the foxes faithful...

He was good, but was not electrifying so the Leicester fans take half the blow AGAIN.

Ill? Says who?

Excuses again from the foxes faithful...

He was good, but was not electrifying so the Leicester fans take half the blow AGAIN.

well you're an idiot, I am far from a Nugent defender...

try listening to the local radio station, you might hear about injuries and alike after a game

Let's bomb our top scorer out because a Wood had a good 40 minutes. lol.

Some people on here are absolute fuckwits.

Scored from open play, worked hard and found himself in his own box after a Bournemouth break away and he still needs to be dropped.

Let's bomb our top scorer out because a Wood had a good 40 minutes. lol.

Some people on here are absolute fuckwits.

Scored from open play, worked hard and found himself in his own box after a Bournemouth break away and he still needs to be dropped.

I think people are forgetting how utterly pathetic Wood has been since February. He did well today. Still doesn't use his strength enough, or jump when the ball is in the air. Nugent and Vardy are still our top 2.

Get off his back ffs. He's doing well and certainly doesn't warrant some of the stupid comments on here.

Scores penalties= don't count

Sets up Vardy but misses some chances= Shit, needs to score from open play

Scores from open play and goes off ill= only scored a goal, did little else and being ill is just an excuse

Give it a rest

Archived