Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Horibbly Wrong

The Birth of Foxestalk

Tbh I just never liked Nick. I always found him a pompous ass who liked to dish out the offensive remarks but couldn't take it when it was given back.

That's fine, but how did you show that? Did you just ignore him and not get involved or did you pick him up on every comment and get personal?

You don't need to answer that, and if you don't I'll get annoyed as I won't be able to finish the obvious set-up.

I know you didn't, and that is the difference between being a troll or not, and why I see Moose as a tiresome troll.

Daggers had his differences with others, but it was when Moose/Dave the Caveman started trolling him that he started ranting more, not just at Moose but at others too. Same with Nick don't remember him having many cross words with posters except Moose. I've seen some of Moose's posts on here and he has implied they were sex offenders, that is getting personal to a level that is not necessary on an internet forum. You can even see from Moose's posts on this thread that he sees himself responsible for driving off Nick and Daggers and proud of that.

Actually I think it was more mattp and flowwolf who drove daggers from the forum. Mattp because his contributions to debates were well above daggers level and daggers couldn't handle it. Flowwolf because every trolling insult he posted was well above daggers level and again daggers couldn't handle it. I had little to do with it. He called me a McDonald's worker, I called him a submissive homosexual who liked dressing up in a gimp suit. That was it.

Of course you won't read this, because as you keep repeating, you have me on ignore. And yet you seem to be struggling to write a single post without my name in it. Seems like you're cultivating a creepy little obsession with me tbh. Maybe its time for one of your fortnightly showers, cool yourself off a bit yeah bro?

Daggers had his differences with others, but it was when Moose/Dave the Caveman started trolling him that he started ranting more, not just at Moose but at others too. Same with Nick don't remember him having many cross words with posters except Moose. I've seen some of Moose's posts on here and he has implied they were sex offenders, that is getting personal to a level that is not necessary on an internet forum. You can even see from Moose's posts on this thread that he sees himself responsible for driving off Nick and Daggers and proud of that.

If I could be arsed I'd find many an insulting post about myself written by Nick. It got to the point where anything I said was ridiculed and dismissed. It was a little like Large Al used to be but he's mellowed hugely. (and he knows I've found out many a thing he used to have an opinion on, he knew nothing about) That or he ignores me lol.

Lisa accused me of massaging my own ego when I mentioned on here that I had a fair few STH reference numbers spare to help fans who couldn't get tickets for Chelsea away. Got rid of many and rejected offers of extra cash in return for a reference number. That fcuked me off so I disregard anything she says now too. Though this place seems better without her attitude/chip on shoulder.

We all love taking the piss on here, some take it WAY too seriously.

I remember when I first joined, it was far sharper then. The Moosey-Daggers feud looked friendly by comparison, some of the arguments on here were absolutely visceral.

We have a diverse band of fans on here, we're never all going to agree on everything and some express their opinions more frankly and forthrightly than others. Just accept that's the way of the internet and you won't end up being offended.

Actually I think it was more mattp and flowwolf who drove daggers from the forum. Mattp because his contributions to debates were well above daggers level and daggers couldn't handle it. Flowwolf because every trolling insult he posted was well above daggers level and again daggers couldn't handle it. I had little to do with it. He called me a McDonald's worker, I called him a submissive homosexual who liked dressing up in a gimp suit. That was it.

Of course you won't read this, because as you keep repeating, you have me on ignore. And yet you seem to be struggling to write a single post without my name in it. Seems like you're cultivating a creepy little obsession with me tbh. Maybe its time for one of your fortnightly showers, cool yourself off a bit yeah bro?

lol Couldn't be arsed more like, you can't debate with dogma.

I always thought that the students at the time like TPH, Manwell Pablo, Fez, Finnegan and many more. Could say what they wanted and never be banned. Yet I say something I was banned. Nice to see TPH knock down a peg or two these days and Daggers the biggest moron to ever grace the forum has left.

Anyone remember that scottish poster, forgot his name now. Who said if Martin Allen gets sacked after four games. He will never post again. Wonder what happened to him...

He put in a lot of posts for someone who couldn't be arsed

True but, I guess in the end, he CBA. I have met Daggers and occasionally swap emails, trust me he can more than hold his own in a debate and is one of the most intelligent people I have met.

Kind too. When DT was self harming he was instantly there with practical support. When ken was in hospital, he was one of the few to visit him perhaps the only one. Actions speak louder than words.

When Daggers was having having a dark time after his accident, who the **** cared, he's Daggers he doesn't need anyone. how wrong is that?

I had little to do with it. He called me a McDonald's worker, I called him a submissive homosexual who liked dressing up in a gimp suit. That was it.

lol

Love him or dislike him, Daggers does often liven up the place when he makes an appearance. Sometimes I think he's a wally and other times think he's ruddy good.

A few times when I've read a post of his I've been appalled and have looked left towards my Mrs across the room and said "OHHH NOOOOOO" in the voice of the Churchill dog.

I'm the one with the creepy little obsession? This from the poster who reported my death in a car crash, from the person who is dragging up my shower habits from months ago. This is why you are nothing like MattP. You can't argue on politics or anything else you just trot tired uninformed rhetoric, then when proved wrong you get personal. You are a troll pure and simple. This thread apart you have repeatedly responded to my posts despite knowing you're on ignore, as you did daggers, because you are an attention seeking troll.

This will be the last time I respond to one of your posts directly so do yourself and everyone else on this forum a favour and put me on ignore, I have no interest in what you say and would prefer it if you took no interest in what I have to say. If you can't do that then you are just showing yourself to be a troll.

This will be the last time I respond to one of your posts directly so do yourself and everyone else on this forum a favour and put me on ignore, I have no interest in what you say and would prefer it if you took no interest in what I have to say. If you can't do that then you are just showing yourself to be a troll.

lol lol

dear oh dear. Dear oh dear oh dear. We have a winner ladies and gentlemen.

Daggers visited me in hospital? I may have been asleep. My editor/boss/co-ordinator visited me and the nurse said 'he's very quiet. and my boss said 'Get him to write a poem and you won't shut him up'

Never realised he'd not been on since April. I never found him offensive but I gave him no reason to be like that. On the other hand....

I am a sucker for taking the bait, I wish quotes could be ignored as well.

I think some argue for the sake of it. I don't laugh with them I laugh at them.

Archived