Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Horibbly Wrong

The Birth of Foxestalk

Guest MattP

My Ron Jeremy quote seemed to get a laugh over there (sorry Boc, least you made an impression though). I posted on there a couple of times in the past but it's not the most lively of places unfortunately.

Went to school and/or worked with a couple of them though and some good solid guys on there.

When were you an idiot? Do we get an apology too?? :)

That's between me and TB admin. If they cannot reply I am not fussed this place is worth two of TB. Much friendlier and no Gestapo (well not so you would notice)

If I have anything to apologise for I know it would be accepted.

When were you an idiot? Do we get an apology too?? :)

If it becomes FT policy to apologise for being an idiot that thread is gonna reach Nicky Maynard proportions!

The end of this month will be 6 years on here for me... Doesn't time fly, eh? ;)

Seriously though, I think this is a well run forum and I enjoy most of the contributions by everyone, regardless of whether I agree or not with the post. We all have different opinions, and this is what a forum is about. 

• 3 weeks later...

Thanks for the mention, Finners I hope you're keeping well.

I joined two days before Christmas, 2004. I don't actually think I've posted for about 3 years though!

Hello stranger :smile: 

Thanks for the mention, Finners I hope you're keeping well.

I joined two days before Christmas, 2004. I don't actually think I've posted for about 3 years though!

A crying shame. :(

Archived