Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Horibbly Wrong

The Birth of Foxestalk

Pretty obvious that they would deliver the messages. I think daggers was just trying to put everyone else's contribution down to make his look better. It's a shame someone has to try and ruin this overwhelmingly positive thread with such disgusting selfish behavior, but I guess that's daggers for you.

Sadly true.

No need for it whatsoever to just dismiss everyone elses efforts to send a message.

Thanl god Dave is making the effort to go in to prove how much more caring he is than the rest of us.

Daggers aint been on since the 26th of April. I wonder why....

I always thought that the students at the time like TPH, Manwell Pablo, Fez, Finnegan and many more. Could say what they wanted and never be banned. Yet I say something I was banned. Nice to see TPH knock down a peg or two these days and Daggers the biggest moron to ever grace the forum has left.

Anyone remember that scottish poster, forgot his name now. Who said if Martin Allen gets sacked after four games. He will never post again. Wonder what happened to him...

BartonFox? Genuinely one of the funniest posters we've had on here, pity he disappeared.

I joined in 2008, when Jake Shingler was in his prime.

Forgotten all about Shingler lol

I liked talkingballs. They banned me but it was a great place.

Bocadillo, Ste, Glyn, Jeff , spionfox, newtonfox, a few chicks whose names are forgotten.

I should perhaps check back in see if I can remember my password.

Some of us would welcome you back FIF. Others........... :D

I've been banned from TB. Signed in after 6 years. First post i mentioned what I had been doing as a way of reintroducing myself and said I had just set up a poetry blog. Next thing I know i get a message to say I have a lifetime ban for spamming.

Wouldn't happen here.

If any of you have any influence can you tell the admins I'm not that bad really.

I've been banned from TB. Signed in after 6 years. First post i mentioned what I had been doing as a way of reintroducing myself and said I had just set up a poetry blog. Next thing I know i get a message to say I have a lifetime ban for spamming.

Wouldn't happen here.

If any of you have any influence can you tell the admins I'm not that bad really.

That's outrageous. The cultureless morans. They obviously don't know a poetic genius when the see one.

Archived