Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
AKCJ

Huddersfield Match Thread

Sounds like poor defending, Nugent once again throwing his chances away... Bring wood on. 

Nugent is starting to piss me off. 15 goal a season man, with the amount of chances he fluffs he should be a 40 goal man.

If he's still like this in january i'd ship him out and look for someone else, 30k wages? he's worth about 5k at the moment.

Sounds like poor defending, Nugent once again throwing his chances away... Bring wood on. 

Nugent is starting to piss me off. 15 goal a season man, with the amount of chances he fluffs he should be a 40 goal man.

If he's still like this in january i'd ship him out and look for someone else, 30k wages? he's worth about 5k at the moment.

Good idea sell our only penalty taker!

Good idea sell our only penalty taker!

Oh... sorry, I didnt realise that penalty taking is a skill that you are born with, you cannot practise this skill, We have a few penalty takers.

Konchesky is the best of all of them. 

Nugent is not worth his money IMO at the moment, Hope to god I am proved wrong, but if i am not, we will be struggling to keep this momentum!

Oh... sorry, I didnt realise that penalty taking is a skill that you are born with, you cannot practise this skill, We have a few penalty takers.

Konchesky is the best of all of them. 

Nugent is not worth his money IMO at the moment, Hope to god I am proved wrong, but if i am not, we will be struggling to keep this momentum!

Stop moaning we are winning, so people are never happy!

Stop moaning we are winning, so people are never happy!

My lord foxy. My god.

I'm not saying "We're shlt, we're going to get relegated, we are rubbish" 

I am stating an opinion on an under performing player!

I forgot, On foxes talk, if you win a game you cannot slate any player performances, If we are 3rd that means we cannot improve our team and there is absolutely nothing wrong.

Very happy that we are winning, but would rather see wood on.

Vaughan sounds dangerous?...

Normally does  :D

Would take him anyday!

Archived