Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
NathanBlueFox

chants you have got wrong....

well the other year at chelsea I chanted "fulop's unbeatable' after he'd already conceded 2.

Today though a few guys behind me in SK3 were chanting and I quote '1 nil up who gives a ****, were Leicester boys and we still don't sing" now, what the **** kind of chant is that?!

well the other year at chelsea I chanted "fulop's unbeatable' after he'd already conceded 2.

Today though a few guys behind me in SK3 were chanting and I quote '1 nil up who gives a ****, were Leicester boys and we still don't sing" now, what the **** kind of chant is that?!

Knowing The Kop its nothing other than an accurate chant!

When I first heard "cheat fell over" I thought it was "she fell over" as in implying the diver has reacted like a girl.

When I eventually realised my version was in the minority, there I was telling the kop to work on their diction! Let's just say they weren't particularly expecting enunciation critique at that moment on a Saturday afternoon! Most of them attributed their poor diction to "the cough", or at least I think that's what they were shouting.

When I first heard "cheat fell over" I thought it was "she fell over" as in implying the diver has reacted like a girl.

When I eventually realised my version was in the minority, there I was telling the kop to work on their diction! Let's just say they weren't particularly expecting enunciation critique at that moment on a Saturday afternoon! Most of them attributed their poor diction to "the cough", or at least I think that's what they were shouting.

Me too. In fact I still thought that until I read your post...  :whistle:

Me too! lol

Fair play. Rather they were honest.

Although in fairness I didn't think the atmosphere today was too bad.

Score, Leicester score,

Cuz when you get one you'll get more,

Is it either:

We'll sing your assembly when you get to Wembley?

Or:

We'll sing you a medley when you get to Wembley?

I still don't know to this day and neither of them makes much sense!!

Guest seanfox778

I thought it was 'She fell over' until I read this, you've blown my mind

Archived