Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
NathanBlueFox

chants you have got wrong....

I sing "She fell over"

and

"ei ei eio up to football here we go" 

I've also heard people sing "Nigel, give us a wave, Nigel, Nigel give us a wave" and wonder why he isn't waving and just touches his chin! bloody idiots.

It's obviously "Nigel, give us a shave, nigel, nigel give us a shave" 

Probably the biggest one is the goalkeeper taking the kick - Some people sing "oooooooooooooooooooohhhhhh you're shit arhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh"

The correct version is "ooooooooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhh trainers white arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhharghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhharghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhharghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhharghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhharghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhharghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhharghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhharghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhharghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhharghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhharghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhharghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhharghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhharghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhharghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhharghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhharghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhharghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhharghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhharghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhharghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhharghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhharghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhharghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhharghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhharghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhharghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhharghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhharghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhharghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhharghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhharghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhharghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhharghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhharghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhharghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhharghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhharghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhharghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhharghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhharghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhharghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhharghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhharghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhharghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhharghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhharghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhharghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhharghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhharghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhharghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhharghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhharghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhharghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhharghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhharghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhharghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhharghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhharghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhharghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhharghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhharghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhharghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhharghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhharghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhharghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhharghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

I remember going to a City v Derby game at the old Filbo in about the mid-90's with my Grandad - I must have been about 8 or 9.

Anyways, I can remember all the City fans being stood pointing at the Derby fans and singing 'sheep sheep sheep-shaggers'. Only I heard it as 'she she she shagged us.'

For a good few years I wondered who this woman was, how can she have ****ed that many men and why did she still bother to go to the football?

Only found out what it actually was about 3 years later when I got up and joined in the chant - but giving my version. I remember my Grandad gave me a bollocking for using bad language. We were sat in silence for about 5 minutes before he turned to me and said "Anyway son, the chant is sheep, sheep shaggers... but I don't want to hear you singing it."

Dont sell Knockaert Anthony Knockaert, I don't think youre in the stand, If you're so Knockaert, anthony Knockaert, you'll have a right oh your ends.... only realises the actual words cos one of the posters on here has it under a picture of AK......

And not the fact that your version makes literally no sense? 

Does anyone know the words for 'those were the days' i cant remember them, we should get that going again.

Once upon a time there was a Spion Kop

Where we used to stand and throw a can or two,

Where we used to while away the hours,

Watching the boys in Royal Blue,

Those were the days my friend,

We thought they'd never end,

Wed sing and dance, forever and a day

We took the Stretford End, We took the Shed End, the North Bank Highbury,

We'd fight and never lose, We'd live the life we choose

Oh yes these were the days...

I remember going to a City v Derby game at the old Filbo in about the mid-90's with my Grandad - I must have been about 8 or 9.

Anyways, I can remember all the City fans being stood pointing at the Derby fans and singing 'sheep sheep sheep-shaggers'. Only I heard it as 'she she she shagged us.'

For a good few years I wondered who this woman was, how can she have ****ed that many men and why did she still bother to go to the football?

Only found out what it actually was about 3 years later when I got up and joined in the chant - but giving my version. I remember my Grandad gave me a bollocking for using bad language. We were sat in silence for about 5 minutes before he turned to me and said "Anyway son, the chant is sheep, sheep shaggers... but I don't want to hear you singing it."

The last bit is very funny!

It definitely started with 'She fell over' implying the player was a big girl.

I think it morphed into Cheat fell over after Speediest dive at Wembley.

I think this is the most likely explanation and explains what I've witnessed.

Now if only the "she's" could sit, sorry, stand, in SK 1 & 2 and the "Cheats" in 3 & 4 for a true stereo effect.

Following extensive analysis I can conclude that the following breakdown proves that it's "she", sorry for any alarm and for passing on the suggestion that it was wrong.

95% usage :- She fell over = used by most clubs, on the fifa/ pes downloads list, used by the majority of people on here

2% usage:- Cheat fell over = there's reference to a t-shirt on this site (and I've seen it myself), and a couple of other uses of it and some guys around me years ago (lots of them) were adamant they were right

2% usage :- Sheep fell over = Used exclusively vs Derby (and perhaps the New Zealand friendly in the early 80's)

1% usage :- Cheap Bananas = A confused market trader completely loses his bearings

you sure its any of the above??

i'm pretty sure its "cheap pullovers"....

Archived