Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
NathanBlueFox

chants you have got wrong....

I thought it was 'She fell over' until I read this, you've blown my mind

Exact same here.

Holy shit I'm clueless.

Go to most matches but still can't make out the exact words, please enlighten me with the correct rendition

Leicester City

Our boys in blue

The terrace sings

As one for you

The vast majority sing "a song for you" although in fairness it does still make sense.

Score, Leicester score,

Cuz when you get one you'll get more,

Is it either:

We'll sing your assembly when you get to Wembley?

Or:

We'll sing you a medley when you get to Wembley?

I still don't know to this day and neither of them makes much sense!!

Assembly.

I'm not sure whether to feel better about the fact that it wasn't just me or paranoid that it is "she" after all but I have definitely seen "cheat fell over" on a t-shirt. Maybe it's fairly widely used in both forms??? If we could co-ordinate this between sections of the ground maybe we can get a stereo thing happening....

Just researched a site which offers downloadable chants for Fifa / pes, and "She" is one of the most common, meaning my now shit anecdote goes, "I used to know the correct version, some (a lot of) blokes around me used a wrong version which I then took on myself as being correct, even saw matching merchandise but have now found out I wasn't mistaken in the first place.

Sorry for wasting some of your Saturday evening with this but hey three points today.

E I e I e I o. Up the football here we go.

Admit it, I wasn't the only one.

There's still ****ing hundreds of our fans who continue to **** this up.

Following extensive analysis I can conclude that the following breakdown proves that it's "she", sorry for any alarm and for passing on the suggestion that it was wrong.

95% usage :- She fell over = used by most clubs, on the fifa/ pes downloads list, used by the majority of people on here

2% usage:- Cheat fell over = there's reference to a t-shirt on this site (and I've seen it myself), and a couple of other uses of it and some guys around me years ago (lots of them) were adamant they were right

2% usage :- Sheep fell over = Used exclusively vs Derby (and perhaps the New Zealand friendly in the early 80's)

1% usage :- Cheap Bananas = A confused market trader completely loses his bearings

At Huddersfield in the cup, I originally thought the song went "Against the Boro, he was the scorer" instead of Andorra.

In fairness, the Boro part was logical given his goal the previous week. Still, not done since :)

EEII EEII EEII OH,

UP TO NORWICH WE WILL GO,

WHEN WE BEAT FOREST, THIS IS WHAT WE SING,

WE ARE CHAMPIONS WE ARE CHAMPIONS NIGEL PEARSON'S KING. 

ALONGSIDE.

OOOOOOHHHHHHHH AAAAAHHHHHHHH, PUSH IT OUTTTTTTT (whilst a goal kick was being taken)

Archived