Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Mr.X

Watford v Leicester - what do you think the score will be ?

I actually think that we will lose this one (2-1). That is not me being a grumpo and nor do I think that it is the beginning of the end and that the wheels will fall off. Football and the Championship throws up all kinds of results and I just get a funny feeling about it - Watford at Vicarage Road is going to be tough. I hope I am wrong but if I am not then I hope we take it on the chin and bounce back for the next game (which I think we will). 

Guest CityFan 06

Watford 0 - 1 Leicester City. Chris Wood. However, don't particularly mind who scores; as long as we win! :chant:  :scarf:  :pearson:  

Feeling a win here. I reckon itl be some sort of 'Any Given Sunday' type pre-match team talk in our dressing room too.

Our lads are going to be chomping to get out there and fvck this lot, our fans too.

Especially knockaert

I've a feeling he won't start - I think Pearson may well see that he's too fired up and may lose his head, metaphorically speaking, and use him as and when/if needed as a second half sub. Still hopeful of a 2 - 1 win, but will need Hammond in IMO to help out defensively.

Archived