Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Des.

The 1st FoxesTalk Fantasy Football League Championship

Totally agree. Forget all this travelling all over the country, spending real money, wasting time watching bloody leicester. Just follow steveherbes red n white army, its cheaper and funnier

Oh, and if you can name 11 saints players, I have an assistant managers job up for grabs.

what ever? Or current.

Athur boruc spelt wrong I'd say.

clyne, louven, lallana, lambert, Rodriguez, osvaldo, wadayama. Luke shaw and after that you got me, some double barrelled guy. Ward prowse is it.

but no got nothing after that. Does that help?

ok so thats 10. I'm your man if you want to play with 3 at the back when down to 10.

what ever? Or current.

Athur boruc spelt wrong I'd say.

clyne, louven, lallana, lambert, Rodriguez, osvaldo, wadayama. Luke shaw and after that you got me, some double barrelled guy. Ward prowse is it.

but no got nothing after that. Does that help?

ok so thats 10. I'm your man if you want to play with 3 at the back when down to 10.

Thats 3 more than I can name, and I pick the team!

Drinkwater

King

Dyer

Heggsy, thoughts? Away at Rochdale. This could prove to be a really important match come the end of the season. Change the line-up or stick with a winning side?

When will you learn that it just doesn't work away from home?

Honestly, if you don't get JET in January, we're f***ed.

Shit result boss :ph34r:

How quickly they forget about us beating Juve. Still unbeaten. Would have taken 4 points from 2 games at this stage...We had all the possession but they had a game plan and they stuck to it. Good to see Nugent on the score sheet! We will take the positives and move on.

Archived