Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Des.

The 1st FoxesTalk Fantasy Football League Championship

All our hard work in Pre-Season comes down to this, a tricky opening game, but far from impossible. Home advantage should see us over the line against an Ajax side which has weakened substantially over the summer. 

I'm sure all you Galatasaray fans out there will be backing the boys by singing loud and proud. If worst comes to worst i'm sure we can buy some decent results in the upcoming games  :thumbup:

We shall surprise you

You wouldn't have to celebrate a lucky opening day victory like you've won the league if you weren't managing a tinpot side like Leicester City. We only care about PSG anyway, you're all on your own.

:scarf: We are Leicester, We are Leicester, Mighty Leicester! Yes we are. We are Leicester! Yes we are!  

You are W**kers, You are W**kers, JUVE W**kers! Yes you are. You are W**kers! Yes you are!

Edit. I do apologise. I'm not quite sure what happened there. Got carried away with the atmosphere at the KP!

Most of our fans didn't even know you existed until the fixture list was announced. Go and find some real rivals to annoy, someone on your own level, Rochdale maybe?

40/1 for relegation i see, Juve.

40/1 for relegation i see, Juve.

lol

I'm competing with Kingfox and Leicesterpool. We're talking about managers who probably can't even tie their own shoe laces. Unless they've got some serious Ian Holloway style luck on their side, I'm not too worried about relegation. But if ASS or Seenf***all want to throw their money away then I won't stop them.

lol

I'm competing with Kingfox and Leicesterpool. We're talking about managers who probably can't even tie their own shoe laces. Unless they've got some serious Ian Holloway style luck on their side, I'm not too worried about relegation. But if ASS or Seenf***all want to throw their money away then I won't stop them.

At least I have shoe laces.

You are so pathetic, you have velcro. 

Got a bit of an issue, my game recording device has packed in, so I won't be able to post highlights from here on out.

Sorry guys, hope it doesn't take away from the fun at least

Is there a chance that it missed 5 Juventus goals in the second half?

I know this weekend was an international break, didn t realise it applied to our fantasy league. No games today, or did shopping get in the way?

I wasn't planning on ignoring the results and waiting for Match Of The Day, but it looks like no matches happened. :(

Archived