Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Des.

The 1st FoxesTalk Fantasy Football League Championship

An encouraging result. Could have nicked a point if it was not for Pizzaro's offside goal. Looking forward to an Italian Derby against Napoli who are looking rather vulnerable following their home loss. 

Luke, what would happen if a player was injured- will he be out for a while or are you playing this via Kick Off Mode?

Kick-off mode, so everyone will have the strongest squad available throughout the season

8wxm.png

Were up and running!!!

Comfortable home win, and a masterclass in finishing from RVP.

Oooooooohhhhhhhhhh Robbbbbbiiinnnnnn Vaaannnnnnn Peeerrrrrsssssiiiieeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rumours going around the place that Leicesterpool may get sacked after that loss.

Anyone for a poll of 'Next Liverpool Manager'?

I heard on FoxesTalk that Nigel Pearson is in the frame - ikn  :thumbup:

Rumours going around the place that Leicesterpool may get sacked after that loss.

Anyone for a poll of 'Next Liverpool Manager'?

lol

Great win, now all we can do is wait and hope that PSG lost. :fc:

An encouraging result. Could have nicked a point if it was not for Pizzaro's offside goal. Looking forward to an Italian Derby against Napoli who are looking rather vulnerable following their home loss.

Luke, what would happen if a player was injured- will he be out for a while or are you playing this via Kick Off Mode?

in true Arsene Wenger style 'I did not see the incident'

Well, a quick check of the results so far has southampton joint top after 2 games on 4 points. Chairman steveherbe has given manager steveherbe a massive vote of confidence, and has assured all saints fan both chairman and manager are here for the long haul. Steveherbe said he expects to be dismissed by christmas.

Gutted to have missed this.

just read the whole thread and I reckon this may be the best entertainment throughout the season.

takes me back to cm2 and about 7 of us round my house everytime we had school holidays, if it rained it was cm2 time.

good work.

Gutted to have missed this.

just read the whole thread and I reckon this may be the best entertainment throughout the season.

takes me back to cm2 and about 7 of us round my house everytime we had school holidays, if it rained it was cm2 time.

good work.

Totally agree. Forget all this travelling all over the country, spending real money, wasting time watching bloody leicester. Just follow steveherbes red n white army, its cheaper and funnier

Oh, and if you can name 11 saints players, I have an assistant managers job up for grabs.

Archived