Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Des.

The 1st FoxesTalk Fantasy Football League Championship

y3al.png

This is an idea I have used on a number of forums that I am a part of, so if you enjoy some good competitive fun then please join the 1st FoxesTalk Fantasy Football League Championship today. A fully simulated Fantasy Football Tournament that pits the best teams against each other and provides some banter along the way.

Join up now for the chance to win a prize!

How does it work?

1. All you need to do is post that you wish to join the tournament by responding to this post.
2. It's a first come, first serve basis. So choose the team you wish take charge of by posting in this thread as soon as you sign up.
3. The tournament is fully simulated by myself, no playing involved, all you do is enjoy.
4. All tournament Information including Fixtures, Results, Tables and Statistics will then be posted here.

So please join!

1. Jonthefox. - Real Madrid
2. foxfanazer - Bayern Munich
3. Donut - Manchester United
4. Unabomber - Arsenal
5. Mark_w - Juventus
6. Harry - LCFC - Rochdale
7. ScouseFox - AS Roma
8. Maybes - Borussia Dortmund
9. Renart - Leicester City
10. Danizen - Chelsea
11. kingfox - Paris Saint-Germain
12. Libertine Dream - Ajax
13. darko2k7 - Tottenham Hotspur
14. Dan LCFC - Barcelona
15. Leicesterpool - Liverpool
16. StanSP - Manchester City
17. potter3 - Atletico Madrid
18. steveherbe - Southampton
19. chrishlcfc - Napoli
20. Poznan34 - AC Milan
21. ChickenBoy - Inter Milan
22. Bert - Everton
23. Tom17LCFC - Shakhtar Donetsk
24. Nugent - AS Monaco
25. Sharpe's Fox -
Benfica
26. EnderbyFox - Galatasaray

Prize for 1st place to be determined, any questions about how this works, feel free to ask.

You mock me? The Dale are going up! Mega points for me!  :D

Honestly I have no idea how this works, how do you win? Might genuinely go for a lower league team if I think I can get more points that way.

It is simulated over FIFA 14, it will be a full league, where you play each other over Home & Away rules but the computer determines the outcome of the matches.

The winner is the person who's team finishes top of the league, all relevant stats and info will be posted throughout :D

Archived