Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Des.

The 1st FoxesTalk Fantasy Football League Championship

I'd be tempted to utilise Schlupps pace up front, boss.

Fair point but I am going to stick with what I have got. Although, I will stick him on the bench (not sure how I left him out tbh)

Kasper

De Laet

Morgan

Was

Konch

Knocky

Drinkwater

King

Dyer

Nuge 

Wood

Subs: Logan, Hammond, Vardy, Schlupp, James, Moore, GTF

In a post match press release BVB führer Maybes is said to have been delighted with performance of the boys in Schwarz und Gelb. The victory was dedicated to the Dortmund fans who travelled in numbers, 10k present in Milan.

Official Press Release:

'Man City will sell out all of their home games this season - season tickets have been sold for every seat in the Etihad Stadium. There will be no away fans allowed in to matches either. Just because'.

lol WHAT A START!

King King Andy Andy King he gets the ball he scores a goal Andy Andy King.

Well played Renart, well played.

A solid start to the season. Some might not have expected it but we know the quality that we have in this squad. How long until the international break....  :ph34r:

Just want to remind you of this post.  :giggle:

You wouldn't have to celebrate a lucky opening day victory like you've won the league if you weren't managing a tinpot side like Leicester City. We only care about PSG anyway, you're all on your own.

You wouldn't have to celebrate a lucky opening day victory like you've won the league if you weren't managing a tinpot side like Leicester City. We only care about PSG anyway, you're all on your own.

lol lol

im seriously loving this game already. Best thing in ages!

All our hard work in Pre-Season comes down to this, a tricky opening game, but far from impossible. Home advantage should see us over the line against an Ajax side which has weakened substantially over the summer. 

I'm sure all you Galatasaray fans out there will be backing the boys by singing loud and proud. If worst comes to worst i'm sure we can buy some decent results in the upcoming games  :thumbup:

Archived