Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Basingstoke Fox

Bournemouth Away - 01/02/2014 NOW SOLD OUT

Whichever stand you are in, we're meeting up in Weatherspoons and/or Mello Mello in Christchurch Road Boscombe. See you all there lads, make yourselves known. And please behave, we are representing our club.

Thats an excellent plea and well put.

We will do the club proud before and during. But I fear for the after.

Any one sitting in the home fans, film the leicester fans when we score and celebrate and get some good shots onto the post match threads , always makes up for sitting with the opposition and gives good views and perspective , note I did say "when we score"!!

Pitch inspection at 9 tomorrow morning apparently. Message from Sol the wall Bamba

Not official!, the Bournemouth lot don't know anything about this at the moment. Once again the supporters treated like crap again! It wouldn't do any harm to put up a message on the main website either saying "Pitch Inspection at 10am, so please keep up to date with this website" or "Despite the bad weather our match tomorrow is on" 

Not disagreeing with leicesterpool, but see posts 113 and 117 on the bournemouth pitch thread. Inspection between 9 and 10 tomorrow morning. Makes no odds to me, only 30 miles away so we'll be going anyway. Got a table booked at a curry house tomorrow evening.

Archived