Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Basingstoke Fox

Bournemouth Away - 01/02/2014 NOW SOLD OUT

Any decent curry houses?

Nice ruby on the friday night then saturday will be the smasher. (Although this firestation gig does sound tempting!)

Eye of the Tiger on Old Christchurch road is brilliant, As for the Firestation we only let students in on a Friday night so that might be a problem!

Eye of the Tiger on Old Christchurch road is brilliant, As for the Firestation we only let students in on a Friday night so that might be a problem!

Cheers, nice one. Yeah no problem with that, always nice to be fresh on matchday, although by the 'we' in your post it's sounds like you could jib a few Foxes in.

Cheers, nice one. Yeah no problem with that, always nice to be fresh on matchday, although by the 'we' in your post it's sounds like you could jib a few Foxes in.

I'm not working the night before the game! Otherwise I would have been more than happy to have you all in! The Eye of the tiger is next to the Litten Tree which is a decent sized Weatherspoons which would be perfect for a quiet few on the Friday night. 

Reef Encounter and Urban Reef on Boscombe beach are also great for a meal/drinks, if you don't fancy going into town. Boscombe beach is genuinely nice, can't say the same for the rest of the dump.

I have been to Urban Reef they do a nice fry up breakfast, it's got a surfer dude vibe. I agree Boscombe beach is very nice.

I'm not working the night before the game! Otherwise I would have been more than happy to have you all in! The Eye of the tiger is next to the Litten Tree which is a decent sized Weatherspoons which would be perfect for a quiet few on the Friday night. 

Don't forget that American sports bar place that has that gigantic tv (so they say)

New place called Orange Rooms on the main road next to Old Fire Station. Decent. Haven't been OFS in years, but from what I remember typical student nightclub ;-p

Agree orange rooms is the place!

If you're staying in Bournemouth the Saturday night, cameo is decent.

Pre match, rumour is Inferno on Holdenhurst road. Sol the wall will probably confirm, unless anyone has a better suggestion.

Bayfox, may see you after the game, we're taking son out for grub before heading back to Winchester. Let us know where you are going, we need a management meeting!

Pre match, rumour is Inferno on Holdenhurst road. Sol the wall will probably confirm, unless anyone has a better suggestion.

Bayfox, may see you after the game, we're taking son out for grub before heading back to Winchester. Let us know where you are going, we need a management meeting!

Not sure about Inferno now, its too far from the ground really. Might be worth venturing down into Boscombe.  

Archived